Chapter 13

(A/N: Sorry, another late one >_< I was in school from 7:00 untill 19:05... and I haven't finished my chapter yet so I couldn't upload it between 19:00-20:00 like normally... This Chapter won't be that long since I hadn't had so much time and I didn't want you to get no chapter...)

 3rd Person POV

The kiss was soft and tender. Both enjoyed the kiss, even if it was so sudden. An aroused purr by Toothless made them giggle but they didn't stop kissing. Hiccups arms lay around her waist and Merida's arms were pressed against her chest. They stumbled a step backwards, falling over the tree what causes the kiss to break and landed on the ground. Hiccup hits his back on a branch and a pain filled moan escaped his mouth. Merida gasped loudly, holing one of her hand before her mouth before asking if he was alright. “Could you... get off me?”, he asked gasping for air, before Merida stood up hasty but careful. Toothless tilt his head, looking for Hiccup, who was slowly rising up from the ground, stroking his back. A branch with a single leaf tangled in his hair and made Merida giggle before she started to laugh-snort. Both were happy, even if Hiccup hurt his back, and Toothless was happy by seeing them happy. Hiccup was confused because he couldn't see the branch in his hair so Merida took it out and threw it into the fire, leaving a short dazzling light which fuse with the rest of the fire. She reached for his hand to help him up and used her other hand to cover her yawning mouth. “Are you tired?”, Hiccup asked playful, taking her hand and standing up. Merida blushed a little, answering cheeky: “Maybe~ I just hope it won't get cold.””We could.. cuddle.” Hiccup said after a pause of thinking. “I guess your magic-cloak is pretty warm, isn't it?” Merida started to laugh but her face turned into a frown as she remembered the magic in this cloak. Was it safe to wear it? She just shot a crow out of the sleeve, when they fought the men at the black market. Maybe they are following them. Maybe they aren't safe anywhere. Hiccup looked to her, asking if everything is OK and Merida turned to him with a smile. She wouldn't want to scare him with her thoughts and she didn't answer his question before. “I would like to come with you. But I can't just leave my family. My Mother is getting a baby and I can't just leave everyone with my last words being an argument with my father.” She recalled what she just said but thinks he may get it wrong, again. “I-I mean, If the situation was different, I would just say yes, jump into your arms and let you fly me to your hometown on Toothless's back but...” She blushed about the thought how embarrassing this was and covered her face in her hands. Hiccup understood what she tried to explain to him and patted her shoulder. “Let's just get some sleep and talk about it tomorrow, OK?” She took a deep breath and Hiccup chuckled, turning to Toothless who was already half asleep again. “I think this is a good idea.”, Merida answered while stretching and yawning at the same time.