THE DETENTION

. Present Day (5:30 Pm)

"No! Let me go! I don't want to go there. It's not me; I can't do such a thing. It's Tracy!!" Gladys was screaming out loud as she was being dragged by Tracy's Cell. Tracy wore a smile as she entered her cell watching Gladys's drama.

Present Day (4: 57 pm)

Tack! Tack!! Tack!!! A hand was holding a pencil hitting it on a desk. Nice flowering designed shoes on her legs tapping between the Tacks!!

Tracy was sitting down on a chair frowning, clenching her teeth together. A guard was right in front of the door. Tracy was in a room called the detention room.

2 Weeks Ago

"Please! Please!!! Don't do this to me", a girl cried out loud while being pulled away from her cell. Tracy stood up & moved to her cell door to see what was going on. Wondering why the girl was being dragged. 'It could be that the Girl is being released. Hmm, then why is she fighting back?" Tracy sat down thinking.

1 Week Ago

"I will destroy you!! Eat you up like a beast! Bitch!!" a girl shouted while struggling with three guards as they held her, pulling her out her cell right in front of Tracy's.

2 Days Ago.

Tracy was in the store room doing her morning chores with the other girls.

"Hey Deaf Bitch", Dorcas called out. "I am Tracy", Tracy replied and continued her duty.

"Be fast with what you're doing because when you're done, you'd come do my work" Dorcas said to Tracy as she moved to a shelf to rest her back on. Tracy ignored her and continued what she was doing. Dorcas continued saying, " I want to go meet up with my lovely girlfriend, I really miss her". Everyone working in the store room turned to look at her but Tracy. Dorcas was holding & touching herself with a sexual desire on her face. When she realized that all eyes were on her, she quickly composed herself and said, "What are y'all starring at?" Immediately, they all turned their faces back to their duties. Dorcas shamelessly went back to her duty.

After few minutes, Tracy saw a suspicious shadow pass by the door. "What could that be?", Tracy Said in her thoughts. Tracy stopped what she was doing and then walked to check it out. "Where are you going? Bitch" Dorcas asked Tracy but, Tracy just looked back at her and left the store room.

"So what do you have for me this time? Who has gone badly?" Miss Rita asked a girl standing right in front of her. The girl replied, "Nothing for now. It's getting harder to catch them on the act. It's like they know something is wrong, Ma". Miss. Rita frowned and firmly told the girl, "Gladys, You are getting unserious and words from some of the guards say you are taking brides. I won't tolerate this anymore ". The girl started pleading to Miss. Rita whom wasn't really paying attention but watching a guard take a girl to the detention. "Okay, show me your worth by getting me your customers whom you took bribe from. I give you two days. You are dismissed!" Miss Rita told the girl then immediately walked away.

The girl had a feeling that she was being watched and turned to check if she was actually being watched. She saw Tracy whom immediately hid behind a wall. Then the girl stood for a while and walked away. Tracy then came out from hiding, watching Gladys leave. Afterwards, Tracy went back to the store room to finish her work.

Present Day (1 pm)

"15 minutes Free Time" the speakers rang about 4 times. All the cell doors opened and they were free to come out for just 15 minutes.