BEGINNING OF THE END 2

Richie sits down on the side of the bed beside Rose with a confused face.

"I know you are confused. But it is your fate, you were born to this evil", the voice spoke to Richie but Richie kept silent then stands up and starts pacing.

"Why are you pacing?" The voice asks Richie.

"When you never thought that one day you'd witness the impossible and suddenly it's all happening right in front of you. That is why?" Richie replies.

As Richie pace to and turns to go fro, he sees a man standing with a smile.

Slowly Rose eyes opened but she lay calm watching Richie who is pacing to and fro in the bedroom talking to no one but himself.

"Who are you? It's like I never knew you. Why me? ", Richie asks.

"I'm your friend", the man says.

Tracy wakes up at rose's grandma's house just after Rose woke up on the bed beside Richie. Tracy stands up dusting herself looks to see who she sense seated on Rose's wheel chair at the corner near the broken window.

"Where is Rose?" Tracy asks her.

She replies, "I'd tell you as soon as I find out, for now you are on your own". Just before she finished her sentence, she disappears leaving echoes of her last words.

Tracy walks into the kitchen, turns up the gas and as she walks out the house's front door, she lights a match stick and sets Rose's house on fire.

"It isn't funny", Richie says to the man.

"Be serious with me, I really don't know you anymore as I thought I did. Why choose me?" Richie asks and then sits on the edge of the bed again.

"Who are you talking to?" Rose asks Richie.

Richie quickly turns to Rose and say, "You are awake finally".

"Where is my grandma?"

Rose asks Richie, while trying to sit up.

Richie stands mute not knowing what to tell Rose.

After a minute of silence, the male voice speaks to Richie "Tell her, her grandma is dead".

Richie replies whispering "Why don't you tell her?" Rose immediately interrupts saying "Guys! That's my grand ma you are talking about."

"You heard us?" Richie asks and Rose nods.

"What a close relief" Richie says sitting down. Then looks at Rose and ask the only question that holds his full relief. "You know about this?" Rose nods and says "My Grand ma taught me everything I needed to know after the incident with my family when I was younger. It cost me my legs.

"So why am I involved?" Richie asks.

The voice immediately answers "it's because you were meant to be invo...."

Richie says immediately interrupting the voice" I didn't ask you, Mr. I still won't stop telling him he is involved." Rose holds Richie hands and says "You are the one, the Prophecy is true. " Richie asks after four seconds of confusion saying "What Prophecy? ".

Rose grabs Richie's hand tighter as she tells him the prophecy "Foretold a man who shall arise in this generation to conquer She who is the wicked of them all. He would be of great strength and of power ". Richie hearing the prophecy stands up. Sliding his hands of Rose's hand as Rose keeps saying "He would..." Richie interrupts and asks "And how can you tell that it's me?"