THE FACILITY

Tracy starring at Late Mrs. Evelyn's house as Mr. Black drove with her to the hospital, following the ambulance. Left to the other left then right, was what Tracy was saying over & over again in her mind, trying to memorize the direction from the house to the hospital.

Mr. Black asked Tracy to narrate what happened tonight in the house. Tracy replied "I made juice for her & then after two hours she went insane". Mr. Black consoled Tracy, telling Tracy "it's over".

Finally, they got to the hospital and Tracy watched the paramedic as they carried Rose into the hospital. She was with Mr. Black whom was taking her to get checked up for any damage.

They sat down waiting for the doctor. Then Mr. Black got an important phone call that he couldn't say "no" to. When went to Tracy & told her he'd be back in an hour. Tracy nodded and then Mr. Black told her "Wait!! The doctor will soon be here", he said meaning it. He left making a phone call saying "I'm on my way".

Tracy sat for few minutes then stood up. She moved around the room, from one end to the other humming innocently.

The door opened "You must be Tracy". Tracy looked & saw the doctor and stopped jogging around the room. The doctor told Tracy to come sit on the high chair while tapping a high chair beside her. Tracy moved close & was assisted on the seat, as she was being examined. Tracy asked the doctor "Is my sister, Rose, okay?".

The doctor replied "Yeah, she'd be fine". Tracy waited a while & asked the doctor for the room number. The doctor still examining Tracing looked at Tracy's face & said "I think you should probably allow your sister to rest for a while".

"I just want to know the number, i want to sit by her", Tracy said with a sad face & looking towards the floor.

"Room 354, Please let her get some rest okay?" , said the doctor whom just finished examining Tracy. "Your Good to go", the doctor added then, left the room to attend to other patient.

Tracy waited for about 5 minutes, after which, she came out of the room, walking through the hall way, looking for Room 354.

Getting to room 354, she saw a doctor attending to Rose's bandaged legs and hid behind the door waiting for the doctor to be done and leave. Rose had lost a lot of blood; she was awake but very weak. There was another patient in the room, she was an old lady, just lying down but also awake.

When the doctor was done, he left the room and saw Tracy standing beside the door, he stopped to talk to her but before he could say a word, a nurse called him over to check on another patient. Tracy stood on same spot until no one was passing through the hall way, and then she entered the room and closed the door. Tracy walked to Rose and stood beside her, exactly where Rose's face was and said "Hello sister, I hope you're fit to play a little more". Rose's eyes opened, seeing Tracy beside her, she was frightened. Her eyes moving around her eyes socket but was just too weak to make a sound or move.

Then, Tracy looked at the Old lady whom was innocently lying down, starring at the ceiling and then looked back at Rose and said "Watch this". As soon as she said that, she began to move towards the Old lady. Getting to a tray with surgery instruments on it, Tracy picked up a surgery blade and kept on moving to the Old lady. Rose followed Tracy with her eyes, watching what Tracy was up to. Tracy got to the lady, hiding the blade behind her. The lady looked at Tracy and smiled while asking Tracy what her name was. Tracy smiled back and said "My name is Tracy and I want you to look at my sister over there. She's trying to tell you something". The Old lady turned and looked at Rose whom was crying and looking at Tracy. "Why is your sister crying", the old lady said while still looking at Rose. "Maybe, she's crying because she's going to die soon and so would you", Tracy said. As the lady turned to look at Tracy while saying "Why would you say....?" Tracy used the surgery blade and cut off her esophagus. The Old lady held her neck as blood gushed out all over. Tracy then, looked at Rose and started humming same song she hums while walking back to Rose.

Tracy got to Rose, carefully raised her head up, pulled out the pillow from under her head and dropped her head on the bed while still being careful.

Rose was crying, seeing that she was going to die finally. Tracy said "Good bye sister", while using the pillow to suffocate Rose.

The door opened "Stop what you are doing". Tracy looked and saw Mr. Black rushing to her but she didn't stop until Mr. Black pulled her away from Rose. Holding Tracy whom was trying to free herself to finish what was already started, Mr. Black saw the Old lady on the other bed dead with blood all over. A doctor rushed in to Rose whom was now unconscious.

"What do you think you are doing?" Mr. Black said to Tracy while handing her over to nurse. The nurse took Tracy and locked Tracy in a room, wearing her self harm cloth.

It's been a week and Tracy was still in that room. Suddenly the door opened and it was Mr. Black and few other cops whom were there to carry Tracy to the Court house. As Tracy walked pass room 354, she looked inside and saw no one in the room and smiled. They got into the car and then to the court.

In the court, Tracy was asked why she did all these and she said "She just wanted to play". She was asked a whole lot of questions but all she said was "I just wanted to play". Then Mr. Black was brought to the stand and was question on why he shot Late Mrs. Evelyn without understanding the situation and also how he knew it was Tracy that has been the murder all these while. Mr. Black replied " I had a note in my pocket from Tracy telling me Mrs. Evelyn was going to kill them that night and when I got there, I saw her with a gun pointing at Tracy, about to shot. We got to the hospital and I was called come listen to a voice note Mrs. Evelyn made, I got there, leaving Tracy to wait for a check. When i got there I heard Mrs. Evelyn saying that a killer is staying with her in her home and also about Abram. They all linked to the girl that got missing three years ago after her parents were killed and burnt". The Judge asked if she's the missing girl and Mr. Black said "yes".

A doctor came to the stand and said that Tracy needs help. She has gone through a lot and is mentally unstable. The jury went in there after to discuss.

After two hours, the court gathered to lay judgment. A paper was given to the Judge from the Jury.

" Mr. Black, you are here by suspended from your duties for shooting down an innocent lady and Tracy your sentenced to be helped in a Mental facility", the Judge said, hitting the mallet.

As Tracy was being taken, Mr. Black went to her and exhaled. Tracy looked at Mr. Black and said "Too bad, you couldn't save Rose" while exiting the court door. Getting to 6 feet away from Tracy, Mr. Black said" Rose is not dead!!"

Tracy heard it while entering into the car that was about to take her to the mental facility, when she entered the car, she looked at Mr. Black and smiled a forceful smile through the car window as the car moved away.