Genie In A Bottle. Chapter Nine.

I slapped Jesse hands away from my hair when we walked into the high school auditorium, "Stop playing with it.", I hissed at her.

"Sorry but it's pretty windy out.", she said. "Nothing wrong with fixing your hair.", she said, running her hand threw her straighten hair.

"How does Kaden live with you? You take hours just to get ready for a little meeting.", I commented.

"It's also your birthday.", she said. "There is nothing wrong with looking pretty for your birthday.", she said, looking at me up and down. I was wearing a purple soft halter dress that went around my neck and the shirt went a little above my knees. A charm like necklace and white strappy sandals. My hair was styled in nice big curls and my face had soft touching makeup.

I looked and felt like a girl.

"I feel expose.", I complained.

"Compares to the stuff you use to wear? Crop jeans and cut jeans?", she said in a very 'duh' way.

"How is this suppose to help me get Levi to forgive me?", I questioned.

"You'll be amazed at the power a girl has in a cute dress.", she said, wrapping her arms around mine and we made our way at the stage where people were joining for the cause to save the forest. I got Jesse to sign up and of course, Kaden.

I wonder where Kaden and Levi are anyways. Angelo was already here.

"He wont be able to take his eyes off you.", she said, giggling. "He'll be drooling like a dog.",

Jesse, Angelo, and I were all talking with the other for a few moments. I got lots of happy birthdays, but I was plan bored of hearing it. Ever since I was fifteen, I never wanted to turn eighteen cause today would mean I was his, I belong to him. But I guess I took overboard with the meaning of being his.

Now that I realized how much I feel for Levi now that I lost him, I miss him. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Jesse went off about this good Greek cake with fruit my Yiayia makes, "I can't wait till this meeting is over so I can have a piece when we get back. Helene makes the best deserts ever and—",

"Boo!",

Jesse looked bored as her eyes rolled around, "Didn't scare me Kaden.", Jesse said. We turned around and I saw Kaden looking the same as he did when I met him, just with an after shave stubble. "I smelt your cologne, you should try a new one.".

He leaned down and pecked her, "Maybe I will.".

I felt someone eyes on me and I turned my head to see Levi staring at me as if I was some expensive toy. His eyes were big as he stared at me and my cheeks blushed up, but I gave him a one side smile, "Hi Levi.",

He blinked at the sound of my voice and shook his head. He opened his mouth to say something but Luce, the lady that in charge of this meeting spoke up, "Okay, can we join up on the stage so we can start.".

We all walked up to the stage and sat down—well, I was trying. I was trying to figure out how I should sit down without having my underwear shows since when I sit on the ground, I sit cross legged. Jesse cleared her throat and pointed at her legs where were laying on the side as she leaned a little on the floor. Like a lady.

I rolled my eyes and sat down next to Angelo on my right and Levi on my left.

"Okay, does anyone have idea on how we could earn money?", Luce asked. "Cause I'm sure most of you don't want to stand in the middle of a busy rode with a can asking for money.",

People started telling their idea like a fun razor and 5k mile run.

I could feel Levi's gaze on me everyone here and now. I had to press my lips together roughly to stop from grinning. This is probably one of the smartest plans Jesse has ever came up with.