Genie In A Bottle. Chapter Eleven.

I took the one dollar from the little boy and gave him the large ball, "Okay, you have a chance to throw three of them. If you land in one of the color at least twice, you win a prize.", I told him and he nodded before taking a moment before throwing the ball at the painted color buckets. It landed on a blue one. "Okay, try to threw it to another blue one.", I told him, handing him another ball. He aimed and threw, but it landed on yellow. He frowned and I handed him the one, "It's okay, you get one more. If you either land on a yellow or a blue, you win. So threw the best you can.".

He threw the ball with a grunt and it landed on a another yellow. The kid bounce with excitement and he pointed at the air filled plastic green and blue guitar that had a bell in. I grabbed it and handed it to him.

After a couple of more people, I finally got my break. I walked around as I drank my soda.

So my surprise, everything is going pretty well with Levi and I. I mean, I thought something would be different with us, but we behaving like how we use to. I'm actually glad nothing changed but the fact that we make out more now. My dad starting to like Levi a little more and Angelo and him are becoming friend. I frowned when I thought of Angelo, he'll be leaving Monday to go back to Greece. As much as I want him to stay here, I knew he had to go back cause even though his father isn't his fan, his mother still loves him to death.

I came towards the booth Jesse and Kaden were at. I didn't see anyone around it and I can guess it's because they were kissing. I shook my head and went up to it. I grabbed a bean bag that was on the table and threw it at them.

Jesse threw herself back and her cheeks burned red, "Andria!".

"Don't you have a job to do?", I asked them. "How much did you both make?".

Jesse looked like she did something she got caught for and Kaden pursed his lips. "Thirteen dollars.". she said.

I tsked, "I knew putting you two together was a bad idea. I made almost thirty. Remember, we need this money.".

"I know,Andria!", Jesse said. "But do you know throwing bean bag is the oldest game to play and it's isn't the easiest game either. No one was coming and we got bored.".

I knew she was right, throwing bean bag into a certain shape three times isn't the easiest. I tired before when I was younger and I spent ten dollars of my dad money just trying to went that blown up skull head until I got bad and jumped over the booth and grabbed and ran for my life.

"Your right.", I said, breathing out. "We need something that will get your booth attention.".

We all went into thinking before of course idea Jesse came up with something. "Got one!", she cheered and of course it was going to be her. Always trying to help or fix something. She turned to Kaden, "Take off your shirt.".

Her looked at her in shock and surprised, "Excuse me?".

"There is many teen and young ladies here. Even though I hate the idea of some other girl drooling over you, we need the money and your eye candy.", she said.

"Well that isn't fair!", he cried out. "I'm certainly not telling you to take off yours because then I'll have to be smashing some guy face in for just taking a glance at you!".

"Come on, Kaden. We need the money so you have the wood for when we come back to Hayden.", she said.

"I am not taking off my shirt!", he said.

She glared at him, "Do it or else.".

"Or else what? Jesse, you can't make threats, believe me babe. And when you do, their kind of weak.", he said.