Genie In A Bottle. Chapter Three.

"Okay guys, we only have three more weeks until the end of the year, which means only two more weeks to turn in your project." Mrs. Gerhart said smiling. The bell rang and she took her glasses off, "Okay, you can leave now.", she said in bored and everyone around chuckled as we packed up our stuff to leave.

Mrs. Gerhart was the art teacher but also photography teacher for a club I'm in. We all love her since she's one of the funny teachers.

When I made my way over to the door, Mrs. Gerhart stopped me, "Andria, can you stay for a moment.",

I nodded and walked over to her, "Yeah?",

She handed me my album I turned in to her this morning, "I love it but can you give it another try.", she said, giving me a small smile.

"Another try?", I questioned. I was so confused. What was wrong with it?

"Yeah. I love the pictures, don't get me wrong. But for the past few months, it's the same. You take pictures of nature, which is a good idea. But have you ever tried to do something different?" she questioned.

"Like?" I asked.

She shrugged, "People. Ask a cousin or a friend. You portfolio is amazing, but something new would always be good. I want you to be able to take pictures of people, not just of objects. A person's face can tell lots of things also. You understand, right?", she asked.

I looked down at my album, then back up at her and hesitated before nodding. I get what she's saying since I do only take pictures of lands or objects but I never thought of taking pictures of a person. I don't take pictures of people since I was never around them much until I started going to public school and I don't really have friends here but a few.

If you would like to say, I'm not much of a people person.

She smiled and put her glasses back on as she sat down, going to her computer. School was over now and I packed all my stuff. I can't wait to graduate though. Why'd I ever let Jesse talk me into going to public school again?

I packed all my stuff and closed my locker. I felt someone's eyes on me and I turned around to see a bleach blonde haired Sammi walking towards me. The way her heels clicked on the floor was giving me a headache. "Hey Alex, you hang out with Levi right?", she asked.

"Yeah?" I said, you could hear the confusion in my voice.

She grinned and held something up to me, "Give him this for me, would ya?", she asked and clicked out, her clones fallowing behind her.

I brought the folded piece of paper up and unfolded it, seeing her cell phone number on it. I clicked my tongue and chuckled, though I was feeling jealous, which I hated. I ripped the letter up and threw it in the trash as I walked away from my locker to go home and hang out with Angelo.

The thought brought excitement to me since I couldn't wait to hang out with him. We couldn't do much last night, but now we have the whole day. I'm going to show him around Hayden and we can trash on people who walk by in Greek and they won't even know what we're saying. Call us mean, but it's what we do.

I haven't told him about last night when I told Levi he was my boyfriend, but I think if I gave him my pouty look, he'll do it. He'll do anything for me.

I walked out of the school glad I decided to wear shorts today since it was extra hot. What can I say? I do live in New Mexico. I saw Levi over by the curb leaning against his motorcycle, his back to me. I was surprised to see him since I thought he wouldn't show since I'm mad at him. But I shouldn't be that surprised since he never was the one to listen.

My hands balled up in a fist when I saw Sammi walk up to him and place a hand on his bare bicep. She flipped her long hair over her shoulder and showed her pearly white teeth to him.