Genie In A Bottle. Epilogue.

14 Year Later.

There was only three young Lycans boys that needed to be healed. The spell could only work after their eighteenth birthday. Their parents brought them to my house and I preformed the spell to make sure any future children they have won't have the curse on them. Even though the new generation can't shift though, they still have some abilities of a Lycan. Their fast, their hearing better, and the vision was excellent.

After it was over, I smiled at the them, "Wonderful job you three. Now remember, treat your ladies right or who knows a little trick might happen." I jokningly said, making them nervous. They were always nervous these Lycans around me because of my family.

After the family left, I placed my hands on my growing five month stomach as I sat down on the swings watching Levi play with Archie and Dahlia. Dahlia was older, she played the part of bossy big sister very well at six years old. Poor little 2 year old Archie followed his big sister around like a puppy.

Levi pretended to be a horse as Dahlia was on his back grabbing his hair saying go faster. She bullied Levi but she was a very fiesty little girl. She had Levi wrapped her finger, a total daddy girl.

Levi would try to help Archie on but he would just follow next to them. Archie was just shy which was strange coming from Levi family but he was my sweet little boy. Unlike his brother inside my stomach kicking me hard already. I can tell Mackson gonna be allot like Levi.

I went back into the house to make the kids a snack. Once it was made, I called them inside the house. Dahlia was quick to eat the ham and cheese sandwhich with chips though Archie 'investigated' his food. Strange little boy.

"Mom, why we have to leave the house when those people came over?" Daliha asked with a mouth full.

I didn't want the kids to see me doing the spell since it's the only kind of thing I do. Ever since Harland, I never wanna make a mistake like that again even though it ended well. I really don't know what I'm doing to well. I had a hard time just learning the healing spell.

I smiled at her, "I had to help him do something. Don't worry, Dolly. It's none of your concern."

"Is it Archie? Or Mackon?" she asked as she causally ate her sandwhich. Her six year old mind was like a sponge, wanting to absorb everything.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

Ahe shrugged, "I noticed mostly the boys in the family come to see you. Why not the girls?"

I looked at Levi who shook his head and I took a deep breath. At this moment, Levi and I don't wanna tell the kids the secret of his side until their older. Being children, it'll be hard to understand.

"You know how mommy makes homemade teas and herbs?" I asked and she nodded. "Well allot of them are just don't feel well but once they drink the teas they feel better. Mommy has that special touch."

She grinned, "I wanna be like you."

Levi chuckled, "Oh Dahlia, you're very much like your mother now." Levi leaned over to Archie who calmly ate his sandwhich, "Arch, have any drawings for daddy to take into work tomorrow?"

I pushed his very blonde hair back, "He drew us today. Our little artist. My children have allot of me in them." I said, grinning. It was sorta of strange how blonde Archie hair was because Dahlia has very dark brown hair.

He rubbed my stomach, "At least I'll have one minion on my team."

*

It was always nice to have the whole family together coming to the woods. Even though the curse was broken, Levi said will always have reunions.

Dahlia went to play with some of the others girls but Archie held onto Levi. Sitting by the camp fire talking to Jesse and Kaden felt so familiar and nice. Now that we're married and have kids it becomes harder to hang out.

Levi brought me tight into his arm and I smiled up at him. I teasingly leaned up and bit his chin.

"Hey!" he laughed as he pulled away. "Why'd you do that?"

"Wanna to see what it was like to bite like a wolf." I said, giggling. I reached up grabbing his chin, "Being with one nice also."

"Thank God I'm not only just handsome." he jokingly said. Archie started to fall asleep in Levi arms and Dahlia ran over covered in mud!

She giggled allot, "I swear I can hear the birds in the sky cawing." she said, making my eyes widen.

I looked at Levi who gave the same surprise look. No, she must have just been hearing things. I decided not to think to much what a six year old saying.

"Nah." I said, shaking my head and Levi nodded agreeing.

"Ahh!" I heard a scream, startling everyone as we looked to where the scream came from. Willow was crouched down on the ground, her dad arms around her as she cried in pain.

Levi took in a sharp breath, "Oh God..."

I got up from my seat as I walked over to Willow who was crying in pain. She lifted her head up to loom at the half filled moon, tears going down her face. Those dark green eyes changed with this blue washing over them.

I brought my hands up to my mouth. Willow was the first girl in the new generation since around the time the first healing many boys were born. In this family, boys were common to have. Then allot of girls were born.

Everyone crowed around Willow watching her transform into a Lycan.

"The curse was passed onto the girls." I breathed out, holding onto Dahlia.

Author note.

Like holy crap I actually finished it!! Like holy shit, I actually finished GIAB. I'm so sorry it took me awhile to finish it! But it's done! Like, I'm debating a sequel. I'm not 100% positive but if I am it'll be Willow story. I'm not sure yet though! i will let you know if I do. I just need time to think of who Willow really is because she's a character I just met *authors understand this meaning* and I need to know her whole story before I write it.