Genie In A Bottle. Chapter Eight.

I walked to the spot where Levi usually runs on Tuesdays and I saw his cloths at the usual spot. I walked up to the them and picked them up; it was only his uniform pants and a white t-shirt, but I could smell his expensive cologne—Levi many thing, but not cheap—and like for the past to days, the feeling of loneliness and missing him returned.

The breeze picked up and that usually happened when Levi was on his run. I heard his paws hitting the ground strong and hard from miles away and I turned to my side, watching his blonde and brown wolf makes his way towards me.

I turned to my side and when he was closer to me, he slowed his paced and when he was only a few feet. He shifted back and he was panting. Long run.

I held his cloths out to him and he grabbed them, slipping them on.

"I'm sorry.", I said to him when he threw his shirt on. "I get it, I'm a bitch. I can't help it, it's who I am. But...", I trailed off, looking down at my black nails, pecking at them.

"But?", he questioned.

"I miss you.", I mumbled.

"Huh? I'm sorry, I didn't hear that.", he said, even though I know well enough with his hearing he did. He just wants me to say it again.

I hesitated, but looked up at his bluish-purple eyes, "I miss you, Levi.",

"Well I never thought I would hear that coming from you.", he said, walking past me and I walked behind him as we made our way out of the woods.

"Tomorrow my birthday.", I said.

"I know, how could I forget?", he asked, never stopping. His voice sounded blank and emotionless. "It was suppose to be the one of the happiest day for the both of us.", he said to himself.

When stepped out of the woods and he went over to his bike.

"Levi, please," I said. "You really hate me, don't you?"

He sighed heavily and looked at me, "I don't hate you, Andria. I'm just...mad. Hurt. You know how hard that is for me of all people to admit? "

And I'm upset. Sure, I was wrong and bitch, but he said he couldn't believe he got stuck with me. That hurt me now that I realize it. "Well your not the only innocent one here. Do you still wish you were going to be with someone else?".

"I only said that cause I was hurt and mad.", he said. "Look, I have to get home and get a shower. Uncle Joe wants me to come over.",

"Why?", I asked. "Something happen to Kaden or Jesse?".

He shrugged, "No, but whoever knows what he wants. When he calls me, it's mostly to help him with something. Probably being lazy again and wants me to cut the front and backyard.".

"Well," I said. "How about I come over later and—",

"You parents aren't going to let you come over.", he said.

"I'm practically eighteen already, they can't control what I do.", I said. "And when have I ever done what my parents say?".

"True.", he said. "I better get going though, I'm already thirty minutes late and I'm sure I'm going to hear it."

I ran my hand threw my hair and nodded, "Okay, sure. Bye.", I said, leaning in for a hug but he slipped on his helmet and started his bike,.

I watched and bit my lower lip. I must've been a real huge bitch to him.

{}

I heard pounding down the steps and I turned my head around, confused. I saw Angelo talking to himself in Greek about 'it's going to be fine' or 'just going to hang out' and crap like that. He was nervous. Why?