Genie In A Bottle. Chapter Six.

"Hi, please take one.", I said to the lady before she walked into the grocery store, but she held her hand up and shook it. I frowned, another one. Damn.

"Don't worry Lexi, there going to be some people that care.", Angelo said.

"These people want a stupid shopping complex.", I said, dropping my hands to the side in deft. "We've been here an hour and only gave out eight."

"It's only our first day, you knew it wasn't going to be that easy. But echoun pisti.", he said, telling me to have faith.

"I want to, but ugh! I really want to win this Angelo. Levi and his family run out there and it isn't right—"

"Run?", Angelo questioned. "What do you mean run our there? Isn't there wolves in some part of your woods?"

Realizing what I was saying, I covered my tracks, "I just meant, Levi's family is a very active family and they like to run on the outskirts of the woods. Even, the wolves stay to themselves.", I said, turning away cause I couldn't look at him since I was lying. It's hard to lie in front of Angelo.

"You know Lexi, it is kind weird how much you and Levi spend time together. I mean, you say you can't stand him or you hate him but you still spend lots of—"

"Flyer?", I questioned, cutting Angelo off and walked towards the lady and she took it and gave me a smile before going into the store. When I saw Angelo mouth opened, I lifted up my hand, "Do you think I should get my nails done? I never had fake nails and I was thinking about getting them—",

"You are changing the subject," he said.

My mouth dropped and I gave him a shock look, "I am not! I was really thinking about it—",

"Your lying, I know you are. Because for one, you don't gave a load of crap about your nails cause you chew on them like they are gum and second, you have this nervous look in your eyes.", he said. "Lexi, I'm your best friend. You should be able to talk to me about this.",

My head snapped to him, "What are you? My Yiayia in disguise? Because she said the same thing to me last night."

He put his arm around my shoulder, "Come on, lets take a walk. Not much people are here anyways. Lets take a nice long walk and talk."

"What are you? My dad now?", I questioned, but followed beside him.

"Okay, so tell me how you feel when you hear Levi name being brought up?", he questioned.

"Annoyance. Stress. Childish. A head ache. Wanna punch him in the face.", I said and Angelo gave me a stern look. "But, excitement. Happiness. I feel like a match was lit off. I feel like I want to smile and think about him even when I don't want. How his blonde hair when it was long a perfect messy style but how much of a man he looks now that it's cut How handsome and sexy he is in his police uniform. Those gorgeous sea blue eyes that have that perfect hint of purple in them make me want to melt. He makes me feel a perfect height when his arms are around me even though I'm short. How his bottom lip is fuller than his top and—", I stopped babbling when I realized I was outweighing the good and I had this huge Waking-Up-On-Christmas morning looks. "I-I-I mean, but he's mostly annoying.", I said, bring my hand up to my mouth and chewing down on them.

"So I repeat from yesterday, your in love with him.", he said and I opened my mouth to argue but he held up his finger, "Ah, no. Don't argue, just agree. Look at what you just said, you just admitted what you love about him.",

I snorted, "Worry about your own love life.", I said, then regretted it. "Sorry, Angelo.", I said, giving him a apologetic look. It's hard to find a gay guy in Greece since it'll mean dishonor and humiliation in the family. I mean, Angelo got kicked out of his house because of it.