Genie In A Bottle. Chapter Seven.

I pressed my lips angrily together and my hands balled up into fist as I watch Levi make Sammi giggle and I bit down on my tongue to stop myself from yelling when he reached out and pushed her hair behind her one ear.

"Lexi, calm down.", Angelo warned and Levi head snapped to our direction.

I quickly changed my look so he wouldn't see I was jealous, but I think I failed because I saw a pleased smile on his face. I glared at him for a second before turning on my side and touch Angelo bicep with my free hand, "Kiss under my ear," I mumbled under my breath without trying to make my lips move.

He hesitated, shaking his head at me in disapproval but leaned down and kissed under my ear. I giggled and playfully push at his chest, "Angelo, stop.",

"Your trelos.", Angelo whispered to me.

Keeping my smile up, I said, "I'm not crazy, I'm just not going to let Levi make me jealous. Two can play that game.", I whispered back.

"I'm pretty sure he said the same thing.", he said, frowning down at me.

"Angelo please, you know me. I'll always going to have to be the one to win the battle.", I said.

"Lexi, this is—",

"Andria,", I heard Sammi voice and we snapped our head to her direction where Levi was next to her, glaring at me dangerously. I knew I was in for it later. "Nice of you to make it. Who is your friend?"

"This is Angelo, my boyfriend from Greece. Right, moro?", I asked, calling him 'babe' in Greek.

Angelo smile awkward at her, "Hello.",

"Wow, nice accent. I'm Sammi.", she said, smiling flirty at him. "Andria, I didn't know you have a boyfriend.",

"Yes, but I'm not the kind of girl to brag that's why.", I said. "And it was to painful to talk about since he lives in Greece but we have a very good relationship.", I said, wrapping my arms around his waist and hugged him.

"Well, you know the basic of parties. Drink, eat, have fun.", Sammi said, placing her hand in Levi who looked like he wanted to pull his hand free of hers and kill. My nose scrunched up, but I quickly relax my face muscles. No, I was not jealous!

"Oh, we well.", I said. "Angelo, how does the pool sound? Sure gives you something to cool off after working out real hard.",

He opened his mouth to say something, but I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the kitchen into the yard. "Lexi, that wasn't cool. He looked like he wanted to rip my head off.",

"He wouldn't dare.", I said, stopping at a chair. I slid the shorts off and the shirt as Angelo took his shirt off. "Angelo please, just a few more days. I know you hate doing this, but do it for me. I want him to leave me alone.",

"Keep telling yourself that Lexi, but even though how many times you do, it's not going to happen—"

Not wanting to hear no more, I walked over to the ledge of the pool and not caring how could it would be, I jumped in. I couldn't take hearing anymore of his none sense ranting. I don't love Levi.

"I swam back up to the top and Angelo put his hand on his waist and shook his head. "Get in," I said.

"You don't deserve him.", he said before jumping in.

I frowned at what he said and guilt ran through me. What he said isn't true, Levi doesn't deserve me! He's a dog for Christ sakes! Just because I'm his Bounder doesn't mean I have to be with him. No matter what he says he can live without me.

Angelo swam to the top and pushed all his hair back, "What now?",

For making me feel this way, I put his hands on his head, "This!", I said before dunking him in the water.