f o u r t e e n

Major update my darlings... so it looks like I just couldn't resist to not continue Vivacious Vixen for any longer. I have decided to keep going but that also includes a few tweaks. And for the new readers that are probably really confused, I previously decided to stop writing this book up until now!

From this point on, I'm going to try create a more dramatic plot line that has an outcome, because before now this book was really only just smutty chapters with absolutely zero storyline which is why I found it so hard to continue writing it. Of course I'll be keeping the previous chapters the same but perhaps in the near future if all goes well, I'll try update them in attempt to match the rest of the story. Please bear with me because I'm afraid this book will be all over the place and a bit of a mess for a while until I can fully finish and edit it all.

Hopefully, nobody is too disappointed with any of the new changes being made, I promise it will all still be the same just with longer chapters, more characters introduced, some drama and a proper plot. Thank you so much for all your comments and votes, they are the reason why I have decided to continue on.

I love you all ❤️, Xx

💋

"Turn your head a little more to the left... a little more... PERFECT! Hold that pose, darlin'." Seph pouted her lips as she draped an arm over a satin smooth, svelte leg, the only sound to be heard was the clicking of the camera with every shot it captured of the brazen beauty that lay across the velvet champagne lounge.

Donned in only a satin chemise that adorned her delectable curves and left little to the imagination, Persephone Blythe had every reason to be the most sought after socialite-turned-model in the industry.

"I think we got it. You have been a pleasure to work with, mademoiselle-" Francis DuPont gushed as he began towards the dark haired beauty that lay before him, lifting a petite hand to plant kisses along her knuckles in adoration before continuing, "and I do hope to work with you again in the near future. Please, enjoy your stay and don't forget to experience the beautiful wonders of Paris city, mon amie!"

A coy smile played across her lips as the photographer didn't hold back on endowing her hands with kisses, she was enjoying all the attention. As always.

"Oh Francis, you really are quite the charmer." Seph gently removed her hand from the kissing situation as she stood up, smoothing down the silly satin against her body. "Unfortunately, I won't be in Paris for much longer. My flight is due this evening and I must go."

"Why so, my dear? You must be disheartened leaving so soon, Paris is the most beautiful in Winter."

A long and bored sigh escaped her plump Cupid's bow as she raised her eyes to heaven. "More like disheartened to have to return home. It's been four years since I've seen my mother, but unfortunately with my 21st birthday in two days she demands to see me. I suppose it's been a long time, so I'm better off just to get it out of the way."

Francis laughed with amusement. "It's been four years, not four days. Of course she's going to want to see you." He stated the obvious, which angered Seph even more. Even at almost 21 years of age, she still threw tantrums.

"I have every reason not to miss her." She huffed with her arms folded across her ample chest, lifting her chin up high as she watched Francis, who was occupied with flicking through the shots on his camera.

"That doesn't mean you can ignore her forever. Surely she didn't do something that bad on you, mon amie?"

Seph paused to think for a minute as she struggled to think of all the things her mother had done wrong. To be quite honest, Stella had done everything right. She gave her pretty little princess everything she wanted without question. Seph realised that it wasn't her mother that was the problem, it was him. And he wasn't really a problem, more like a desire that she would never fulfil.

Choosing to ignore her fury-filled thoughts, Seph decided now was her cue to leave.

"I do hope we meet again, Francis. But until then, take care."

Francis paused what he was doing begin his laptop to perform a dramatic courtesy for her.

"What a pleasure it has been to work with you, Persephone. Safe flight home, mademoiselle and try not to get yourself into too much trouble." For even Francis DuPont knew about all the mishaps Seph managed to stir about. After all, she wasn't known as a little vixen for nothing.