s i x

I've decided that Sara sampaio is gonna be Seph's appearance bcoz she is just soooo flawless 😢 nd her snapchats are just so funny ugh can I be u

--

Seph sprouted one slender, white stocking clad leg out of her Audi R8, followed by the other as she snatched the keys from the ignition. Her skirt rose up, revealing a sliver of her bare thighs as she climbed out of the car, kicking the door shut in annoyance behind her.

This morning's fight with her mother replayed in Seph's mind. Stella tried to stay as calm as possible as she told Seph that she wouldn't be getting any allowance for the next 3 months. Next three months?!? Seph blew her cool and what Stella tried to make short and sweet to avoid any fighting, turned into a screaming match which Julian had to try distinguish.

There was no point in grounding Seph, she always managed to find another way around it.

A scowl was etched onto Seph's face as she angrily barged through the crowds of teenagers and into the main entrance of the school. She wrinkled up her nose in disgust as she peered down at her uniform, flicking some dust off her skirt. Who in the name of fuck came up with the idea of uniforms?

Flinging her satchel upon her shoulder, she made her way out to the courtyard. Greeting Celeste and Sofia in their usual spot out at the benches, Seph sat down beside them with an unimpressed pout.

"I'm guessing Julian told your mom on you." Celeste guessed, knowing all too well that was exactly what happened as she took a second bite out of her apple and flipped the page on the latest issue of Vogue magazine.

Seph rolled her eyes as she held a manicured hand out in front of her, inspecting her cherry red lacquered nails. "No, I would have never guessed." She spat back at Celeste sarcastically, causing Sofia to shift uncomfortably in her seat, sensing what could turn into an argument. Fortunately, Celeste ignored her sudden outburst as she continued to let her eyes scan her magazine.

"Wow, calm down Seph, I was just wondering." Seph scoffed lightly before standing up and tightening her high ponytail, her naturally wavy hair cascading down her back and reaching just below her shoulder blades.

"We better go to English," Sofia interrupted as she slung her bag on the inner corner of her elbow and stood up beside me. "You know how Mr Darcy gets when we're late."

--

As Seph stood before the front door, she squeezed her eyes shut as she let a yawn escape and took a step forward to make her way inside, only to collide with a large chest. "Shit," the voice muttered and caused Seph to narrow her eyes in anger, only until she realised that her presence had caused Julian to stiffen up and take a few steps back.

Noticing how uncomfortable he was around her, she replaced the anger with a smug smile in his direction.

"You're such a spoil sport," Seph began as she squeezed around his body that almost took up the whole entrance, purposefully pushing her butt against him as she done so. "You know, you didn't have to tell my mother about the party. I could have had it all cleaned up before you both came home the next day, she would have never known."

Seph jutted out her bottom lip as she widened her emerald gems mockingly, dropping her bag and books onto the chaise lounge in the hall. Pushing her black, thick framed reading glasses up the bridge of her nose, she stretched her lips into an innocent smile. "You're very lucky I didn't tell mommy that the love of her life pushed her seventeen year old daughter into a room and tried to assault her."

Letting a hand trail up to her neck, she pressed her thumbs gently against the marks that he had imprinted on her, and lifted an eyebrow. "These marks are all the evidence I need."

Crawling onto the chaise lounge, she stretched out her never ending, modelesque legs out and hitched her skirt up slightly to reveal her thighs. She perched her chin on the palm of her hand, which was supported by her arm leaning on the arm rest. "But, I'm willing to give you another chance."

--

I'm sorry this chapter was so bad ugh