t w e l v e

The strangers rough lips ravished Seph's neck in hungry kisses and love bites as his large hands groped her bare ass, considering her dress was up around her chest. Leaning back against the steering wheel, Seph held onto the mans shoulders as he continued to scatter kisses all the way down her neck and down to her chest, until soon her dress was thrown into the backseat of the car.

Her phone started vibrating on the passenger seat beside them, but both of them were so distracted by each other that they didn't seem to notice.

Flicking his tongue on Seph's nipple, it began to harden. He continued to suck on the bead, causing Seph to throw her head back in pleasure and let a soft moan escape her lips as she felt her lace thong beginning to dampen. Grinding her hips against him, his hard length was pressed up against her.

The man fumbled around his pocket, before pulling out a small, shiny package and ripping it open with his teeth. Seph unzipped his pants for him, his cock almost jumping out as he rolled the condom onto it.

Grabbing a hold of Seph's waist, he roughly hauled Seph onto the passenger seat, both of them completely disregarding the phone that she lay upon.

Taking his hard length in his hands, he positioned it at Seph's wet entrance, slowly pushing it inside of her. She cried out in pleasure and pain as he fucked her tightness rather roughly, quickening up the pace until her moans started to turn into screams. However, bought of them were completely unaware that the contact of Seph's bare skin against her phone had dialled Julian, who was absolutely enraged on the other end of the line to hear his stepdaughter obliviously screaming out in pleasure as the stranger drilled into her.

💋💋

"How are you getting home tonight, darling." The stranger drawled into Seph's ear as he leaned against the bonnet of his car. He snaked an arm around her lithe waist, pulling her closer to him as she reapplied her shimmery lip gloss.

"I'm not too sure, but maybe you could fix that problem for me...," Seph began as she leaned in to plant a dainty kiss on his rosy lips, but was soon disrupted by a large hand pulling her away from the strange man who received a teeth clenching punch in the jaw.

"What the fuck, Julian!" Seph screeched, backing away from the nasty fight that broke out. Julian took the stranger by the neck before smashing his head against the windscreen of the car, shattered glass everywhere and knocking him unconscious.

Feeling hot tears brimming her eyes, Seph's bottom lip began to quiver in fright as Julian wrapped his fingers around her arm to desperately pull her away from the scene.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" She demanded, climbing into Julian's car which was parked only metres away as tears spilled down her cheeks. It takes a lot to make Seph cry.

Julian ignored her as he started the car, speedily taking off out of the empty car park.

"How did you even know where I was?" Seph snapped at him, noticing his jaw tighten.

"Next time you decide to have sex with a fucking stranger, try not to butt dial me or things will get really fucking scary."