e i g h t

Seph leaned forward, no longer clutching the sheets against her chest, and rummaged through the box. Pulling out the neon pink, 10 inch dildo she chuckled softly in surprise.

"I wasn't expecting it to be this big." She raised her eyes up to meet Julian's fiery, anger stricken orbs and offered him an innocent smile.

Seph untangled herself from the white linen that clothed her bed as she crawled forward on her hands and knees to the end of the bed where Julian stood. "Persephone, please go put some clothes on."

Ignoring his request, she kneeled on the bed until she almost reached his height, placing a hand on his chest. "I love when you call me by my full name." Seph cooed, the words dripping off her tongue like honey.

"But since you're gonna be so uptight and boring," Seph rolled her eyes as she exaggerated the word boring, she reached to grab the dildo. "I'll just have to pretend I'm sucking and fucking your cock instead."

Julian winced at her words, but not in disgust. He so badly wished she would suck and fuck him, but she was Stella's daughter, for gods sake. It would be wrong.

Seph began by wrapping her small hands around the dildo, which she kept in a tight grip between her thighs. Running them up and down slowly, she looked up through her jet black lashes at Julian, who refused to look at her. Seph began to move her hands faster and harder as she pumped them up and down, imagining in her head that the hard plastic in her hands was Julian.

Lifting the dildo up to her lips, she ran her tongue from the bottom all the way up to the tip, never breaking eye contact with Julian who had eventually given in to watch her.

Julian could feel himself beginning to harden underneath her stare, feeling his dick straining against his suit pants. Seph seemed to notice too as she smirked with pride, before continuing with the little show she was performing for him.

Sliding her mouth down onto the neon pink dildo, her head bobbed up and down as she swirled her tongue on the cold plastic in her mouth, making a popping noise as Seph pulled it out. She lapped her tongue along the tip, beginning to feel herself becoming soaking wet beneath his captivating gaze. So wet that she could feel herself dripping on to the sheets.

"And now that you're nice and wet, I'd slowly climb on top of you and let your cock sink into my wet pussy," Seph giggled as she brought the dildo and held it steady beneath her. Slowly lowering herself down, a soft moan escaped Seph's lips as she could feel herself being filled up by what she imagined was Julian.

He stiffened up at the sound of her gasps as she bounced up and down, feeling pre cum starting to leak through his pants. Fuck, if he stood here any longer he would definitely cum.

Growling, he pushed Seph on to her back and pulled the dildo out of her, her juices dripping from it as he threw it on the floor. "Are you gonna take over now, daddy?" She giggled and opened her legs wider, biting down on her swollen, cherry red bottom lip. "You're a disgusting excuse of a person." Julian snarled before leaving her room, leaving her feeling defeated.

-

I would really appreciate votes and comments with feedback, because I'm not even sure if I have any readers! Thank u ❤️