t h i r t e e n

Julian stormed out of the car as soon as he had pulled to a rough halt, throwing the keys on the driver seat for Seph to lock it with.

Still feeling slightly tipsy, she shrugged and snatched the keys but tried her best not to fall as she ascended out of the car. Maybe the extra three vodka shots she had downed before she left the club wasn't such a good idea.

Stumbling a little bit in her heels, she eventually made her way to the front door, shoving it shut. Seph kicked off her shoes gladly, a relieved moan escaping her lips as she was finally rid of them.

Seph knew she should probably go to bed and sleep off the events of the night, but after her escapade with the strange man, she was still feeling just a tad bit daring and frisky. She also loved winding Julian up.

She twirled her way into the kitchen, muttering incoherent words to herself and giggling in response, soon finding herself gripping a bottle of vodka.

Seph didn't waste any time finding a glass and twisted the cap off, raising the bottle to her lips. She took a large swig of the liquor, her face contorting into an expression that read "yuck" all over it, but continued to down the strong liquid until she had finished almost half the bottle. Go hard or go home folks, as Seph always says.

Hastily placing it on the counter, Seph sashayed out of the kitchen before tip toeing up the marble staircase. Making sure not to trip or knock anything over on her way, Seph eventually reached the door that led to Julian and Stella's bedroom. It was left slightly ajar, enough room for Seph to peer her head around. Just as she was about to creep inside, she was startled by a deep, throaty voice that did not sound happy.

"Do you seriously think I'd be asleep after all the fucking noise you've been making downstairs?"

Seph grinned devilishly as she leaned against the wall behind her, the light from the hall giving her a better view of a topless Julian.

"What do you want anyway?" He sighed in exasperation, lifting a hand up to rest on his forehead.

"I was actually hoping you wouldn't be awake...", Seph cooed and advanced towards the king size bed that Julian was sprawled out on.

"Not this fucking shit again Seph." Julian snapped and sat up from his position on the bed.

"Live a little, Julian." She rolled her eyes at him until she was stood beside him, crawling onto the bed. Slowly, she reached for the bottom of her dress and pulled it up over her head, flinging it across the room before straddling herself on top of Julian. She could feel his thick rock hard length pushing against her desperately, she knew he wanted her.

Seph leaned down until their foreheads were pressed together, Julian's hot breath fanning her lips.

"Just give in." She whispered and planted soft butterfly kisses along his jawline, down his neck and onto his chest, swirling her tongue gently on his soft skin. Julian let out a hoarse moan in response before eventually letting his hands wrap around her, pulling Seph closer to him.

He could feel Seph's lips stretching into a smile against his skin as she continued to ravish his body, Julian's hands roaming down to her lingerie clad ass.

Just as Seph's lips reached above the hem of his Emporio Armani boxers and her small hands traced the outline of his hard on through the material, Julian snapped out of his lustful trance before gently pushing Seph off.

This is so wrong, he thought to himself and dropped his head into his hands with shame. "Seph you have to leave." Julian demanded quietly.

She wrinkled up her nose on confusion before leaning all her weight on one hand balanced on the bed. "Why?"

"Can't you see how wrong this is? I love your mother, not you." Seph rolled her eyes at Julian. "Not this bullshit again." She muttered before crawling over to the empty space on the bed beside Julian.

"What do you think you're- " Julian began but was cut off. "At least let me sleep here tonight, I'm already too tired to go back to my own bed." Seph stated, a tired yawn escaping her mouth as she curled up against Julian.

He began to laugh mockingly and shook his head. "No way, not happening." But it was too late, for gentle snores began moments later from a peaceful, sleeping Persephone.