s e v e n

Seph sighed in exasperation as she lay flat on her back, sprawled across her bed, blowing a curly strand that had fallen onto her face. Without her allowance, Seph had nothing to do. She couldn't go shopping, couldn't go to parties, couldn't go Celeste's house because that would involve driving and running out of fuel would really trap Seph in her house, with no money to fill up her car.

She shuddered at the thought before rolling over onto her bare stomach as she lay in nothing but her underwear. Nobody was home, Julian and her mother must be out together. Furrowing her eyebrows together, she tried to think of something to busy herself with.

Seph picked up her MacBook off the floor beneath her king sized bed, opening it she let her nails tap on the keyboard until she was directed to her favourite website - PornHub.

-

"Julian, you wouldn't mind checking on Seph, would you? Lately she's just been such a pain, I really don't have the energy to deal with her today." Stella gently rubbed a hand across her forehead and let out a sigh at the thoughts of her teenage daughter. She really was a handful.

"Of course, babe." Julian leaned over to run a hand through Stella's long, brown hair that had been curled to perfection. "Don't let her stress you out, she's just going through that phase at the moment." A chuckle escaped Stella's, similar to Seph's, Cupid's bow shaped lips at Julian's remark. Stella and Seph were very alike, with all the same features. You could definitely see were Persephone got her looks from.

"Tell me about it." Stella replied before leaning forward to give Julian a gentle peck on the lips, which he returned.

Both climbing out of the car, they made their way up the stone steps that lead to the front door, Stella unlocking it with the key and sauntering inside. Julian followed her, dreading having to go check on Seph. Who knows what she's doing or who could be up there with her?

Just as he was about to shut the front door, he noticed a small package outside the door, which both himself and Stella walked by, unnoticed. Picking it up, he read the name on the side of the box - Ann Summers. Of course it was something Seph must have bought, this sort of stuff doesn't interest Stella.

Opening the box, he furrowed his eyebrows as he dug through the paper that was stuffed inside, his hands soon making contact with something long and heavy. Of course he knew what it fucking was.

Storming up the stairs, he gripped the cardboard box in his hands. He didn't know why he was so angry. Maybe because he wished it was his cock inside her, not this illuminous pink plastic dildo.

Throwing her bedroom door open, Seph sat on her bed with her mouth agape in shock. With nothing but her bra on, her legs were spread wide open with one finger inside herself. A woman's loud moans played from her MacBook as Seph gasped, grasping her bed sheets to cover herself.

"You could have at least knocked first," Seph snapped, pausing the video that she was occupied by only seconds before.

Julian gritted his teeth in annoyance as he threw the opened box on the bed before Seph, running a large hand through his disheveled curls. "I'm assuming this is yours."