t e n

Seph was awoken by the sound of doors banging, female voices chatting and suitcases rolling across the tiled floors. Seph twisted her lips to the side in frustration before raking a hand through her bedraggled hair. Climbing out of her bed, she made her way out into the hall. Peering over the stair banisters, Seph caught sight of her mother and Julian locked in an embrace, a suitcase balanced beside her. Suddenly, a wash of thoughts flooded her mind as she remembered what was going on.

She slowly descended down the stairs, causing her mothers friends head's to turn as she was wearing nothing but a satin, midnight black nightdress. They crinkled up their noses in disgust, wondering what this teenage girl was doing walking around the house in sultry nightdresses, leaving very little to the imagination. But really, it was just jealousy that buried deep in the pits of their stomachs.

"Goodbye, mother. Enjoy your trip, don't forget to bring me home something nice." Seph leaned in to close the space between them, her mother wrapping her arms around Seph. "Don't worry, I won't forget. And you have to promise not to forget your manners." Stella demanded. Seph returned a sugary sweet smile and batted her long, inky black lashes before nodding. "I promise I'll be a good girl." She told Stella, but her gaze was locked on Julian, whom seemed to be avoiding Seph's stare.

As soon as Seph had sauntered away, swaying her hips as she done so, Stella bit down on her lip. "It's only a week I'll be gone for, Julian. Don't worry, she's really not that hard to control."

But it's not Seph he was worried about trying to control, it was himself.

💋

"I'm staying in Celeste's tonight." Seph stated when Julian returned to the kitchen after waving Stella goodbye, secretly wishing he was going with her just so he wouldn't have stay in the company of Seph for the next seven days.

Julian snorted as he leaned against the island counter, folding his strong arms against his chest. "I don't remember approving of this request."

Seph rolled her eyes before taking a sip of her green tea, focusing her gaze on her phone that vibrated against the table every few seconds. Usually Seph has her phone on silent, because it was such an often reoccurrence but sometimes it was quite amusing to read her social media. "We're just having a sleepover, chill out." But Seph knew all too well that wasn't what they were doing.

Julian threw his hands up into the air in defeat and shrugged his shoulders. "Okay, whatever. You'll be the one facing your mother if your caught up to no good. It's not my problem anymore." His husky voice warned Seph in a dangerous tone, eventually locking eye contact with her. His dark eyes were stormy, so deep they could swallow you up like a black hole. But Seph knew it was not only anger or annoyance in his eyes, they were also filled with lust for the seventeen year old teenager.

Seph bit down on her bottom lip, feeling the sexual tension cloud the air. "Ask me do I care." She purred as she left her seat, taking her phone and empty mug with her, leaving it in the kitchen sink.

Leaning her torso over the island counter, she balanced on her elbows and tucked one hand delicately under her chin, looking up at Julian who seemed hot and bothered by her presence. His unshaven jaw was clenched, something he seemed to do often when he was around Seph. She clearly seemed to have an effect on him, and she couldn't seem to understand why he denied it so much.

"Unless you want me to stay at home tonight for other reasons..." She drawled in a barely audible whisper, feeling as if her perky breasts could spill out of her flimsy nightdress at any stage as she drummed her nails on the marble counter.

"To be quite honest, I don't give a fuck what you do or where you go tonight." Julian snapped and pushed himself away from the counter to leave the kitchen. Seph knew how to push Julian to the breaking point, how to make him writhe under her gaze.

It was just a matter of time before he would completely crumble to pieces in the palm of her hand.