t w o

Cold, water droplets dripped down Seph's bare but perky chest, falling from her freshly washed mane of hair.

She was perched on the cold marble of her bathroom sink, not bothered to get dressed just yet.

The sound of her long, coffin shaped nails tapping on the screen of her phone echoed in her en suite, which had a Romanesque feel to it. With large, marble columns and high ceilings, it was fit for a princess.

Seph bit down on her plump bottom lip, before her Cupid's bow spread into a smile. She was clearly amused by her phone and in response, let one hand slide down her body to slip into her opening. And while she done this, all she could think about was Julian.

She imagined him pinning her against the wall, let his hand slip into her lace panties as he'd caress her gently, slowly building up speed as he'd finger fuck her until she was writhing in pleasu- "Persephone!" Her mother's voice called from the hall, interrupting her daydreams. Seph rolled her eyes as she slid off the marble counter.

She grabbed a heavy robe to cover herself before flouncing down the staircase. "What?" Seph demanded as she sashayed into the kitchen, resting both hands on her slender hips.

"Me and Julian are going out tonight and won't be home until tomorrow morning. I want no funny business," Stella warned her, raising her eyebrows sternly. It was pointless though, nothing could stop Seph from doing whatever she wanted.

"Of course, mother dearest," Seph replied in a sugar sweet tone. Stella rolled her bottle green irises, those of which resembled Seph's, knowing all too well that it was not going to be a quiet night in the Blythe household.

She hoisted herself onto the island counter, picking at some blueberries in a bowl beside her as her mother left the kitchen, busied by her phone.

Julian wandered into the kitchen, suited in a crisp Armani shirt and suit trousers that hugged him perfectly, especially around his crotch area. Seph licked her lips as she got a little too distracted.

"Where's your mother?" He inquired, raising an eyebrow at her. He caught her in the act and knew exactly what she was thinking about.

Of course he thought Seph was unimaginably tempting, he just tried not to make eye contact with her for too long before his eyes began wandering and his bulge began growing. But he just couldn't help it today.

She was leaning all her body weight, which was very little, on one hand with only a bath robe on. It plunged far down on her chest area, far enough for Julian to notice her perky breasts were still wet after being in the shower. Her elongated, slim legs were visible and the robe just about covered the top halves of her silky smooth thighs. Seph knew she was gorgeous and she used every last bit of it to her power.

"Haven't seen her today," she lied, tossing another blueberry into her mouth.

Julian's eyebrows creased in confusion. "Well, if you see her, tell her I was looking for her." Running a hand through his tousled, ash brown hair. He left the kitchen, knowing if he had of stayed any longer to chat, he would have gotten himself into a sticky situation.