Part 14: Into Hell scene 2 ;)

Simple really following footprints. There were all these different sizes. Big ones, small one, and just plain fucked up ones. But it felt kinda weird following the footprints of a monster. ever heard the saying "To understand someone you have to walk in their shoes." Well I felt like that. I felt like I was walking in the shoes of a monster. I wondered about how they thought. No different form an predator really. I mean they just wanted their next meal. I just so happen to be a delicious delicacy.

But then I would look at my hand that was intertwined with Nico's. I would always fight, no matter what monster that wanted to eat me.

"So what's going on between you too?" Caleb asked. I froze for a second. But then smiled.

"He's my boyfriend." I answered happily.

"Oh that's cool. I had a boyfriend once. But I like girls better." Caleb answered.

"Really? What is his name?" Nico asked quietly.

"Damon. He was cool. I felt like I could tell him anything. But then again he kind of freaked when I learned how to swordfight. We fell out after that." Caleb looked at his ground and smiled.

"Hmm. Well I don't really know what to say. But you guys sounded happy. Maybe you should try to explain." I mentioned. I squeezed Nico's hand. He gently squeezed back.

"Either way it's better this way. My time is spent at camp all the time now." He frowned a little. It looked glum with his bright blue eyes. He used his golden brown hair to cover his eyes. But I could imagine they were brimmed with tears.

I swallowed. Then studied the ground. I welcomed the Mist. Thank gods I didn't have to see those ugly, pulsing veins. Or those his nerves twitching with electricity. Thus reminding me that the ground I stood on was very much alive. and for some unexplainable reason that gave me the shivers.

I returned my attention to the ground. The prints were fresher and deeper Correct if I'm wrong (and I am a lot of the time) but usually that means we're getting closer. Then we heard the moans and growls of them. I shivered. I heard them arguing and fighting. I also heard them eating. One of the most disgusting noises I ever heard, trust me I would know. Once I heard Leo having to take a bath in oil (Gods only know why) and all that oil squished and squeaked against his skin. Ugh. Now imagine that. Imagine it twenty times worst with moans of pleasure and food smacking against their lips. Or wherever they put their in. Yeah pretty disgusting.

Caleb looked at me with grotesque on his face. Nico shivered but kept a straight face. We kept walking. Then we tried to sneak, but Tartarus is a barren wasteland. Meaning there was nothing to hide behind. Then they came into sight. I wish I could scratch my eyes out. Cause those monsters must've had a girdle on or something when they fought me. Cause now hey were at full fling at their whole disgusting origins. Some let food fling from their mouths. Some were deformed and misshaped yet they walked when it didn't look possible. There was worst, much worse. But some of you might be eating or sick.

We decided not to get any closer. And I was starving. So set up camp behind some sorta boulder. Who knows what it really was, being shrouded in mist and all. But I don't really want to know. So the tent wasn't set up cause we didn't want to take the chance that they could see the edges or top or something. But we did eat some very delicious granola bars (but maybe they were only delicious cause we were hungry) and then we drug out the three sleeping bags. Lemme tell you. That was the most uncomfortable ground I ever laid on. All in all a good night. Wonder what would happen tomorrow.

I think we'll probably spy. Maybe we'll die. But let's hope that I can survive another night of hell.

Hey guys! So here we are! THis another chap. What do you think will happen to them? Do you think they might be captured and tortured?????????? Lol idk maybe it will maybe it wont! Hehe lets see!

-Jellybeanswee