Part six. Yep its gonna happen

There was 15 foot giant. It was burly with hair. It hair was everywhere making it look like it was a giant hairball. Demigods were terrified as they clicked on their armor. They hurried with swords ,daggers,bows,and a few rifles. Nico ran out of the cabin and went toward the giant I ran after him and yelled 'charge!' to my troops. I uncapped riptide and slashed against him. Nico stabbed repeatedly, trying to suck the things essence. The giant laughed and swatted us both away. Nico quickly grabbed me in mid air and shadowed traveled us to land carefully.

"Nico go behind and protect the new recruits. I have a date with ugly over there and I need someone I can trust over the noobs." I said. He nodded.

Jumping up and pulling water out of the lake nearby I suspended off the ground. I slashed his face. I had his full and undivided attention. Great this is the part where you get killed.

So stupidly I slashed his face. He screeched and swatted at me. I dodged and stabbed his cheek. Luckily it didn't close up which meant that it was reform in g itself anymore. I stabbed his heart over and over. The thing was slow so he didn't get me off his chest in time. *pun!

He disintegrated into ashes. Several campers laid dead. Apollo kids were taking the injured and fixing them up. I looked around for Nico. He was on a hospital bed.

I walked towards him. Two Apollo kids held me back.

"Percy you can't be in here." They said.

"I don't care what happened?" I growled.

"Percy you-"

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM!!" I yelled.

They backed off a bit.

"He saved a few of the new recruits and got mildly crushed. His two arm are broken and right leg,also a few ribs. He'll survive." I puffed a sigh of relief. They stepped aside once they got all the equipment set up.

Nico's eyes where half closed and looked tired. His body was twisted and covered in dried blood.

"Percy?" he mumbled

"Yeah?" I said as I moved his hair out of his face. He was adorable. And these feelings are now surfaced. How could I be so stupid. I've been falling in love with him since i first met him. Slowly and gently they were there. And now that I realized these feelings it felt like a steamroller flattening me. I cried soft tears out of relief for him.

"Hey percy I'm ok." He said quietly.

"Nico so sorry. I'm so stupid I should've saved you."I told him.

"Percy I need to tell you something."he said.

"Of course."

"Percy since I first met you I've been confused. I tried to hate you, leave you, do anything to not feel what I feel. But Percy I will always love you. Meaning I will give my life up for you." I stood confused.did I hear what I just wished to hear? I collected my thoughts.

"Nico I love you too. Since we first met actually." I said. His eyes widened, then relaxed and smiled. A beautiful smile that I leaned down and kissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys this is not the end!! for there will be more!!!!!