Part twelve:One Last Time.

We finally left the cave. Said good bye to Rachel, and each earning a kiss for good luck. Then we trudged downhill toward the Apollo cabin. We told Caleb the prophecy and he said that he was still in despite the omen. Me and Nico then occupied ourselves by packing our bags for the following day. I packed plenty of clothes,nectar,ambrosia,food,and a extra armor. I thanked Leo in my head for inventing a backpack that never completely filled. Also this wonderful tool shrink your items so that it's light. To bad you couldn't put any non-essentials into it. I believe it was based off of his tool pouch.

I watched Nico pack just as much. We really emphasized the food part as well. Then we went about the day resting for the impending journey.

One last night of good sleep.

One last time.

So I made the most of it. It started with a gentle touch to the lips. Nico looked surprised when I pulled his arms around myself and proceeded with kissing him as soon as we got into the cabin. But he didn't seem to mind, he seemed to understand that this was our last night of being safe. So one last time. His lips moved in accordance of mine and shivers ran down my back causing goosebumps to pop against my skin.

Lovely ghost king.

Then he shifted to the point where our shirts were wrinkled up and our stomachs were touching. I took a breath back an d lifted off my shirt. And watched as Nico's breath became panty and flushed face was sticky with sweat. The I pressed my skin against his and smelled his scent of a sweet soil and herbs.

"Um Perce?" He said into my hair.

"Yeah Nico?"

"I don't think I'm ready." He whispered in fear.

"That's okay." I pulled back and rolled off of him the once more kissed his lips deeply.

We laid next to each other in silence.

"When are you going to teach me to write?" Nico said breaking the silence. I smiled. He still remembered that promise I made him.

"Why not when we're there okay." I could teach him in Tartarus. Something to keep spirits up.

"Yeah that would be nice." I then took his body and hugged him to my chest. His face buried in to my shoulder and I felt his heartbeat against mine. Then we fell asleep, in peace

One last time.

So here we are what do you think? Sad cute mean horrid? Choose one! Love ya and I'll update their quest to hell soon!

~Jellybeanswee