Chapter 11 ~Part 1~

I'm sorry guys that I haven't been updating for a LOOOOONG time. But stuff has been happening and I am so busy. Plus, I have a shitload of school work, so I hope you understand....but I am FINALLY updating now, so I hope you enjoy :)

AND HOLY SHIT OVER 4,000 READS. YOU MAY NOT THINK IT'S MUCH, BUT THAT'S AMAZING TO ME. I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!!! :D

_______________

~Joey's POV~

It was the day after Shane and I went shopping at the mall and it was honestly the most fun I've had in a while. Anyway, I'm back at Cat's house standing in front of the door ready to ring the doorbell. I came to apologize for walking out on her like that a week ago. I know what you're saying and I know I'm a bitch for not apologizing to her sooner...I feel terrible for hanging her our to dry. I was holding a bouquet of flowers in my shaking hands. I was nervous how Cat was going to react.

I slowly lifted my hands to ring the doorbell, but the door suddenly opened. Cat was standing there.....but there was another guy. Oh, you might be thinking (imagine saying it in a high pitched voice) "Oh he's probably just her friend or something. Stop overreacting, Joey." Well, I don't think friends would KISS EACH OTHER ON THE LIPS.

They pulled away and said bye to eachother until they realized I was standing there. I didn't even say a word I just stared at both of them. His eyes widened in shock and fear. I wouldn't really want to mess with him though because he was pretty built. We just stood like that in silence. I continued to shoot daggers through his face while he was awkwardly avoiding eye contact with me.

Cat cleared her throat, "Uh..Sawyer, I think you should go now...Me and Joey have to talk..."

"Okay..." he walked out, but I purposely bumped my shoulder against his.

He walked off down the sidewalk. Yeah I know right he WALKED here. If I saw a car in the driveway, I would have suspected something already, but I had NO idea since there wasn't one.

I was the one that broke the silence, "What the hell, Cat?" I wasn't infuriated anymore. I was heart broken and I felt even more sadder than ever. There were even tears that were threatening to escape my eyes.

There was a moment of silence before she spoke, "Shouldn't I be the one saying that to you?" Her anger then escalated, "YOU LEFT ME ALONE FOR A WEEK. YOU DIDN'T CALL ME, TEXT ME OR ANYTHING. I THOUGHT YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME. AND NOW YOU WANT TO COME AND APOLOGIZE TO ME. AFTER A FUCKING WEEK?!?!?!!"

I yelled back, "I'M SORRY FOR BEING A DOUCHE FOR NOT DOING ANYTHING FOR A WEEK, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE WERE OVER. I NEVER EVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD CHEAT ON ME!"

"SINCE YOU DIDN'T FUCKING DO ANYTHING FOR A WEEK, I THOUGHT YOU WERE GIVING ME A SIGN THAT WE WERE OVER!"

Cat was crying two waterfalls by then, but I didn't care. I was still mad.

"WELL, NOW I GUESS I'LL MAKE THAT A REALITY. BECAUSE WE ARE THROUGH. O-V-E-R."

I stormed off without another word. Most of the flower petals fell off onto the porch since I was shaking it so much while I was yelling. All that was left in my hands were the lifeless flower stems, the plastic wrapping with a pretty gold ribbon that became loose and an apology card I spent the whole night working on and thinking of what to write down to make her most happy.

I guess I don't need this anymore, and she looked pretty happy with that dude anyway. What was hs name again? Sawyer? Haha, he has a pretty funny name.

I drove off and the tears that were threatening out of my eyes earlier dried up.  Of course I was sad, but I didn't think it was worth crying for. Crying isn't going to do me any good.

I was in the mood for some cheering up, so I went to the first person I had in mind: Meghan.

I went through the doors of the pretty busy frozen yogurt place. Meghan ran up to me happily with her apron on when she saw me walk in, "Oh my god Joey! What are you doing here? Today's your day off!"

"Hey Meghan," I said with less enthusiasm. I tried putting a little bit of joy into my voice, but I guess it didn't really work because then Meghan looked kind of concerned.

"Joey? Did something bad happen to you?"

All I did was not and muttered "Cat" and she already understood what was going on. I was glad she did because I didn't have to tell her the whole story leading up to what happened. I just needed some comforting and cheering up.

"I'll give you a free cup of frozen yogurt with as many ingredients as you want," she offered me with a smile on her face hoping to cheer me up. And suprisingly, it did lift my spirits up.

I talked to Meghan as I was happily eating the frozen yogurt. My weight was the least of my problems at the moment.

"Oh yeah! Joey, we're hiring more people," Meghan said.

"Oh, why?" I asked as curiosity took over me.

"The guy that joined last month quit today because his grandmother passed away and he decided not to come back later on, so he handed in his resignation and left. So we currently have one slot open for the job."

I nodded understandingly.

We talked a bit more about random things like how cute Pomskys are and how much the gas prices increased. He was done with his froyo by then, so he stood up and said goodbye to Meghan.

He was glad he decided to come here instead of sitting all alone in his apartment all depressed.

He was able to drive away on a much happier note.

____________________

A/N: I'm ending the chapter here because it's almost midnight and I'm really tired because I didn't have much sleep last night either :/

Is this too short? I can't really tell, but seriously. Thank you guys for reading. And the next chapter should be here soon and it is going to be in Shane's perspective. I guess it'll be a part 2 of Chapter 11 :)

This book is completely improvised as I am typing it out, so like I said in the description, I really have NO idea what the ending is going to be or even how the next chapter is going to go lol

But in this case, I do already have an idea for the next chapter, so I'll talk to you guys tomorrow :D

HOPE YOU GUYS HAD FUN HANGING WITH ME, I HAD FUN HANGING WITH YOU!

QUESTION OF THE DAY....hmm...If any, what other ships do you ship other than shoey??? LEAVE IN THE COMMENTS BELOW

AND I WILL SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW (most likely...hopefully...)

BYE!!!