Chapter 40

{Saturday, September 21st - In Roc&Tierra's room at 8:22 p.m}

Roc's P.O.V.

Right now, me, Tierra, Prince, Sodee, Shanae, and Ray are getting ready for our triple date. Tierra was combing her hair while I buttoned up my shirt. I walked behind, wrapped my arms around her waist, and kissed her neck as she smiled back at me. Its these moments that I love spending with her, just us alone together. I felt like I HAD to do this because something was telling me that tonight wasn't gonna be a good one.

 Roc: (kisses Tierra's neck) You look gorgeous, you know that?

 Tierra: (giggles) Thanks, but can you hand me my shoes?

 Roc: Sure. (lets go of Tierra, gets her shoes, and hands them to her) I don't see why you wear heels, you're tall already. Almost as tall as me.

 Tierra: (puts down her comb) That's fashion, hun. I don't wear them for the height. Plus, they're wedges, not heels. (puts on her shoes)

 Roc: (sits on the edge of the bed) Why do I feel like you're lying?

 Tierra: (chuckles) 'Cause you hate the thought of me being taller than you.

 Roc: (wraps his arms around her waist and presses his forehead against hers) Well, you're my little girl. (smiles and gives her a peck on the lips)

 Tierra: Mmhmm. (wraps her arms around his neck and gives him a long kiss)

Shanae's P.O.V.

{In Shanae&Prod's room}

I was putting on my lipgloss when I heard Prod come into the room. I payed no attention to him; I have to focus and think about my game plan. After I was done with my makeup, I checked out my freshly flat ironed hair in the mirror and tucked a little piece behind my ear. Perfect. I looked behind me to see Prod sitting on the loveseat, texting away on his iPhone. I took out mine, made a bubble face, and took a pic of myself. You know, for records and such. Besides, this is a big day for me, I gotta remember what I wore!

 Shanae: (grabs her purse and puts her lipgloss in it)

 Prod: (looks up from his phone) Hold up, you guys are going to a Nicki concert?

 Shanae: (fixes her top) Yeees sir.

 Prod: (frowns) Why aren't you taking me?

 Shanae: (puts her purse over her shoulder) 'Casue I don't wanna. Besides, we're going on a triple date and you're single.

 Prod: But that doesn't mean I can't go out and mingle! Giiirl, you trippin'. (snaps his fingers in a 'z' formation)

 Shanae: Ah, shut up. Leave me alone and go get with Amber. (leaves the room)

 Prod: (looks at Shanae confusedly)

Prince's P.O.V.

{In Prince&Sodee's room}

I still can't believe Sodee talked me into going on a triple date. I really don't like them, but at least we're going to a Nicki Minaj concert. Boy, does Sodee like fly or what? For some one who's pregnant, she is lookin' good! I swear, the Lord is testing me right now. She was wearing Union Jack leggings that hugged her body in just the right places, blue Vans, a white button-down shirt, and a jean jacket. Her hair was in a bun and had a red and white polka dot bow. Her nails were painted a bright, crisp white. 

[A/N: The girls' outfits are on the side ! ------------->l]

 Sodee: (looking through her purse) Baby, can you hand me the tickets and the backstage passes?