Chapter 8

{July 5th - In Prod's room at 6:59 p.m.}

Shanae's P.O.V.

I CANNOT believe this, Sodee is cheating on Prodigy with Princeton! I seriously wonder how Prod's gonna react when he finds out. I would tell him myself, but it would be better to hear it from Prince and Sodee themselves. I really hope things get better. Practicing with Mindless Behavior and performing with them would we kinda awkward if not.

 Prod: (walks into the room after being on the phone) Hey ya'll what's going on?

 Everyone except Prod: (look at eachother and then back at Prod) Uh, nothing. Nothing at all.

 Prod: (raises an eyebrow) Um, okay then.

 Amber&Sodee: (walk into the room) The food's here!

 Everyone: (rush down the stairs and into the kitchen to find all the food on the table)

 Ray: (yelps and stairs at a plate of tacos) Oh my gosh...

 Prod: Since you didn't wanna have Japanese like the rest of us, I decided to order you some tacos.

 Sodee: (smiles) That's my baby, always thinking about others. (kisses Prod on the cheek)

 Prod: (smiles and blushes)

 Ray: Can we get to eating now? (takes his plate of tacos and a Kool-Aid and walks to the balconey pinic table)

 Everyone: (gets their food and sits at the balconey picnic table)

 Roc: What's that? (points to the green paste on Sodee's plate)

 Sodee: Wasabi.

 Roc: What's wasabi?

 Sodee: Eh, I don't really know. All I know is that its really spicey and tastes good with sushi.

 Roc: Oh, I wanna try it!

 Sodee: Hell no! Wasabi IS NOT for the faint of heart.

 Roc: (shrugs, scoops up some wasabi with his fork, and eats it)

 Everyone except Roc: (look at Roc confusedly and waits for his reaction to the wasabi)

 Roc: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! (runs into the house)

 Everyone except Roc: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

 Amber: (laughing really hard) Did you see his face?!

 Prince: He was like (imitates Roc's face) AAAAAAHHHH!!!

 Sodee: I told him not to mess with my wasabi.

 Prod: Geez, is it really that spicy?

 Sodee: Yeah, but after you've eaten it like 40 times, you get used to it. (takes her chopsticks and picks up one Norimaki) Do you guys no how to use chopsticks?

 Amber, Tierra, Shana, & Prince: Yup.

 Ray&Prod: Nope.

 Sodee: (to Prod) I'll teach you! First of all, pick up your chopsticks.

 Prod: (picks up his chopsticks with one hand and Sodee arranges Prod's fingers and his chopsticks to where they should be)

 Sodee: YOu hold them just like that and only move the top chopstick.

 Prod: (starts eating his Udon his the chopsticks) I did it!

 Sodee: I knew you could! (kisses him on the lips and licks hers) Mmm.. That Udon tastes good! (takes Prod's bowl and eats a little bit of his Udon)