Chapter 6

I've realized that I haven't been putting a date on my story, so the date in the story right now is Thursday, July 5th.

{Thursday, July 5th - In Keisha's car at 4:16 p.m.}

Prod's P.O.V.

I thought it would be best if we went back to my place after the drama at the roller skating rink, so we all got into Keisha's Toyota Sequoia and headed back. Amber's in the passenger seat, Roc, Tierra, Shanae, and Ray sat in the middle, and me, Prince, and Sodee sat all the way in the back.

 Prod: Sodee, thanks for protecting me, but why did you do it?

 Sodee: Because I love you Prod. And I'm not going to wait a month until I start defending what's mine.

 Prod: Aww, I love you too! (kisses her on the lips)

 Prince: (rolls his eyes) Do you guys mind? I'm sitting right here.

 Prod: Well, its not my fault your so jealousy prone.

 Prince: I'm not jealous!

 Roc&Tierra: (roll their eyes) Mhmm. Sure Prince.

When we got to my place, my mom was in the dining room working on her laptop. We all walked up to her and greeted her. 

 Prod: Hey mom!

 Roc, Ray, & Prince: Hi Mrs. Crippen!

 Mrs. Crippen: Hi boys! (sees the girls standing behind the boys) Do you guys mind introducing me to the beautiful young ladies?

 Prod: (points to Tierra) This is Tierra, (points to Amber) this is Amber, (points to Shanae) this is Shanae, (takes Sodee's hand and brings her in front of his mom) and this is Sodee, my girlfriend.

 Sodee: (smiling) Its nice to finally meet you Mrs. Crippen!

 Mrs. Crippen: (smiling) You too my dear.

 Prod: Anyway, Mom, these girls are our new backup dancers.

 Mrs. Crippen: Well that's great!

 Keisha: That's right! These are four extremely talented girls and we're very thankful to have them work with us.

We sat in the living room and watched Martin on BET for the next hour. I sat on the couch with Sodee sitting right next to me. Prince sat next to Sodee, Ray sat on the floor next to Amber, Amber sat next to Tierra, and Tierra was next to Roc. Amber had us all cracking up with her Shanaynay impression. Soon, Keisha had to leave and my mom's two friends came, so we had to leave the living room. We all went up to my room and thought of something to do.

 Amber: (sitting criss-cross on the floor) You guys wanna play some truth or dare?

 Everyone except Amber: Okay.

 Amber: Good. Sit in a circle children!

 Roc: Children? Girl, I'm a year older than you!

 Amber: Roc, you wanna know why I'm older than you? Because I walk like a boss, I talk like a boss, and I AM a boss.

 Ray: Okay, okay that's enough. Let's get to the game already. 

 Amber: I'll go first. (spins a bottle and it lands on Tierra) Tierra, truth or dare?

 Tierra: Uh, truth.

 Amber: Hmm... who do you think is the most attractive guy in this room?

 Tierra: (thinks for a moment) Um, I guess I would have to say Roc.

 Roc: (smiling) Aww, I'm so flattered! 

 Tierra: (smiles, blushes, and looks down) 

 Prince: (mouth and eyes wide open) I cannot believe you just said that. (looks hurt) You think I'm... ugly?

 Prod: (to Prince) Man, I swear sometimes you act like such a chick.

 Prince: Whatever. Teirra, its your turn.

 Tierra: (spins the bottle and it lands on Ray) Truth or dare?

 Ray: Truth

 Tierra: Would you ever wear a weave?

 Ray: Hell nah! I like my hair natural. (spins the bottle and it lands on Sodee) Truth or dare?

 Sodee: Daaaare mah nigga!

 Ray: I dare you to... stay in the closet for 10 minutes with the one person you like besides Prod.

 Sodee: Uh, okay. I guess. (looks at Prince) Prince? (beckons him into the closet)

 Prince: Okay. (looks at Prod and smiles)

Prince's P.O.V. 

YEAH BUDDY! Finally, my chance to steal Sodee away from Prod. I already have my plan set up. And its fool proof.

 Prince: (follows Sodee into the closet and closes the door behind him)

 Sodee: (leans on the wall) Sooo....

 Prince: So you like me?

 Sodee: (blushes) Well, yeah a little. But not more than Prod so don't get any ideas.

 Prince: Okay.

 Sodee: (breaks the awkward silence) So what you wanna do?

 Prince: I have an idea. (leans in to kiss Sodee)

 Sodee: (pushes Prince out of her face) What the fuck are you doing?

 Prince: What? (looks away) I'm not doing anything.

 Sodee: No, Prince. You wish that you weren't doing anything. You pray to the Lord that you didn't do anything. So DO NOT come to me with that bullshit that you didn't do anything.

 Prince: Sodee, I'm sorry, okay? I just... I just really like you. And I'm jealous. I'm jealous of what you and Prod have. I want us to be the ones with a picture-perfect relationship.

 Sodee: Prince, you really feel that way?

 Prince: Yeah, I do. (wraps his arms around Sodee's waist)

 Sodee: Princeton...

 Prince: (leans into to kiss Sodee so their lips are centimeters apart) If you want me to stop, just say so.

 Sodee: (wraps her arms around Prince's neck and starts to make out with him)

 Prince: (starts nibbling on her neck)

 Ray: (from the other side of the door) Times up guys!

 Prince&Sodee: (walk out of the closet with straight faces)

 Amber: Sooo.. What did you two do in there?

 Sodee&Prince: We didn't do anything.

 Roc: Bullshit!

 Prince: We seriously didn't do anything!

 Shanae: (rolls eyes) Sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night.