Chapter 26

Okay so I'm gonna be posting pics of the the characters ( well , the girls ) on the side . That pic on the side is Sodee ! Ain't she gaaawgeous ? c:

__________________________________________

{Saturday, August 17th - Backstage at 12:44 a.m.}

Sodee's P.O.V.

Its been horrible for me the last few days. I've been feeling really sick so Millz is taking my place. Even the fans have noticed that something is up; they haven't seen me on a most of the MB cams, and of course they know that I didn't perform with MB today, er, yesterday. I just hung out backstage in the dressing room. I kept a swiss-army knife just incase those bitches tried anything funny. When the guys were done performing, they walked into the room and greeted me.

 Ray: (gives Sodee a big hug) You alright little sis?

 Sodee: Yeah, I'm chill. So how the concert?

 Roc: (plops down on the couch next to Tierra) It was live!

 Shanae: (smiles) Yeah!  It was really cool.

 Prod: But not as cool of a time without you. (sits down next to Sodee and kisses her forehead)

 Prince: (spinning in his chair) True that. I could tell that the fans missed you.

 Sodee: (smiles) Really?

 Ray: (popping the 'p') Yuuup! They can't get enough of you.

 Sodee: Cool.

 Amber: Hey Dee, Keisha said that there's a party after the meet and greet. You up for it?

 Sodee: (sits up) Hell yeah! Its been forever since I last got my clappas out!

 Prod: (laughing) Well, time isn't moving fast enough! Can't wait till I see that ass clap.

 Tierra: (scrunches up her nose) Eww, Prod. You nasty!

 Millz: Nah, he recheeeet!

 Sodee: Hey, hey, hey! My boo boo ain't rechet. (wraps her arms around Prod's neck)

 Keisha: (walks into the room with Walter)

 Walter: Come on ya'll, its time for the meet and greet.

 Everyone except Keisha&Walter: Kay. (walk outside to the meet and greet)

When we walked outside for the meet and greet, I felt a little weird. All the fans were staring at me like "Girl, where the hell have you been?" Prod squeezed my hand as we approached the crowd of girls. Walter did the MB cam during the whole meet and greet. Fans walked up to us and greeted us, asked us for auotographs and pictures, and asked us questions. It made me smile to see how the guys interacted with the fans.

 Fan #1: (taps Sodee on the shoulder)

 Sodee: (turns around and smiles) Oh, hi.

 Fan #1: Hi. You're Sodee, right?

 Sodee: The one and only!

 Fan #1: Oh, okay. Why didn't you perform with Mindless Behavior today?

 Sodee: Uh, I was feeling really bad.

 Fan #1: Oooh.. So you go with Prodigy?

 Sodee: Uh huh.

 Fan #1: And Diggy Simmons's your cousin?

 Sodee: Yeah, on my mom's side. (pushes her hair out of her face)