Chapter 5

{At Prod's house at 1:34 p.m.}

Sodee's P.O.V.

We're still at Prod's place and right now I'm playing Just Dance 3 with Roc, Prince, and Tierra. So far, Tierra and Roc are neck-and-neck. The last move was a golden move and Tierra was the only one who got it so she won. What the hell? How did she do that?

 Tierra: YEEEEAH BUDDY!!! (does her victory dance)

 Roc: What? THIS GAME IS RIGGED!!

 Tierra: Boy please, I won fair and square. You jelly?

 Roc: (clears his throat) No, of course not. Good game.

 Tierra: (rolls her eyes) Mhmm...

 Ray: (looks at Prod and nods at him)

 Prod: (nods back) Hey Sodee, can I talk to you for a sec?

 Sodee: Yeah, sure Prod. (walks with him into his room and leans against the wall) What's up?

 Prod: (closes the door) I have something important  to tell you. (holds her hands, looks into her  eyes, and kisses her passionately) Sodee, I really like you and I've wanted to tell you for a long  time, but I never really had the courage to. So... will you go out with me?

 Sodee: (looks at him, shocked) Prod...

 Prod: You don't have to answer right now, but think about and when you have your answer, tell me.  (leaves the room)

I can't believe it... Prodigy just told me he likes me. And he kissed me! So everything that my friends have told me is true. I touched my lips. Prodigy's were so soft; I just melted in his kiss. Wait, do I like him back? I walked back down to where everyone was watching Spongebob. It was the 'Atlantis Squarepantis' episode. I sat down on the couch next to Amber.

 Ray: Ugh, I HATE Patrick! He's so stupid with his pencil earaser lookin' ass.

 Everyone excpet Ray: (gives Ray a nigga-just-shut-yo-ass-up-before-I-pimp-slap-you look) 

 Ray: What? I'm only speaking the truth.

{An hour later}

 Tierra: You guuuuuys! I'm booored.

 Amber: What ya'll wanna do?

 Amber, Roc, & Sodee: (Puff Daddy voice) Wanna be ballers? Shot callers? Brawlers who dippin' in  the Benz with the spoilers.

 Amber: (gives Roc & Sodee dap) Hahaha! See what we did there?

 Tierra: Uh huh. Now seriously. Its only (looks at watch) 2:42. (face lights up) You guys wanna go  roller skating?

 Sodee, Prince, Shanae, & Roc: Yeah buddy!

 Tierra: Then pick up your asses and lets go!

 Shanae: I gotta my stuff from Sodee's house, though.

 Amber: Yeah, me too.

 Sodee: Okay, come on,

Me and the girls walked back over to my house. I got my favorite blue roller skates and stuffed them in my green and blue duffel bag. I let Tierra use my blue, black, and white roller skates. Shanae is using my orange roller skates. Amber is gonna use my silver and black skates. Yes, I have about 10 pairs of roller skates. Most of them are gifts from my parents and some of them are vintage ones that used to be my mom's when she was in her 20s. Anyway, everyone grabbed their skates and we started walking back to Prodigy's house. When we got there, the boys were sitting in the front yard.