Chapter 34

{Wednesday, August 21st - At the club at 1:01 a.m.}

Amber's P.O.V.

I was at the club with everyone else (well, except for Prince and Dee) dancing with Prod when my phone started vibrating. I took it out of the pocket of my blue high-waisted shorts and saw that it was Sodee calling me. I thought it was nothing, so I ignored the call. But she called like 5 more times and that was when I realized that it might be serious.

[Phone Convo]

Amber: Hellooo?

Sodee: Amber, we have a problem.

Amber: Ugh, seriously? What's gucci?

Sodee: Someone is trying to sabatoge us! Its the same person who's been texting me from that blocked number.

Amber: (walks outside) Well who is it?

Sodee: (sighs) Zonnique.

Amber: Star?!

Sodee: Yeah. I was looking through Mark's phone and I found out that it was her. You guys needa get over here. ASAP.

Amber: 'Kay, we're on our way. (hangs up)

[End of Phone Convo]

 Amber: (runs to Prod inside, grabs him by his shirt, and shakes him wildly) Prod! We have a problem and we need to get back to the hotel stat!

 Prod: (takes her hands off him) Okay, okay. (walks over to Diggy with Amber) Yo Diggs, we gotta get back to the hotel. Apparently we have a problem.

 Diggy: Right now? Really?

 Amber: (grabs Diggy by his shirt) Yes, now! Your cousin is in trouble! (lets go of him)

 Diggy: What?! (walks over to everyone else at the bar) Come on everyone, we gotta bounce.

 Roc: (puts down his drink) Why?

 Diggy: 'Cause I said so, now come on!

 Everyone: (follows Diggy to the car)

{Meanwhile..}

 Sodee: (putting on her clothes) Oh gosh, this is bad. This is bad!

 Prince: (sits up) You sure its Star Mark was talking to?

 Sodee: (holds up Mark's phone) You wanna read the texts for yourself? Its her fault that the press have a pic of me cheating on Prod. Its her fault that I'm pregnant! (British accent) Because of her.. my life is falling apart. (throws Mark's phone on the bed and sighs)

 Prince: (gets out of bed and kisses Sodee's neck lightly)

 Sodee: (chuckles) Aye, I ain't down for no round two.

 Prince: What? A man can't try to comfort his lady?

 Sodee: (laughs) Whatever. Just put some clothes on, everyone else is coming back soon.

 Prince: (breathes on her neck) Well you weren't complaining 'bout that an hour ago.

 Sodee: Boy, go put some clothes on! (slaps his butt)

 Prince: (lets go of her) Okay, okay. Damn. (starts putting his clothes on)

 Sodee: (hears people walking into the suite and gasps) Hurry up, they're here!