Chapter 3

{At Sodee's house at 4:38 p.m.}

Tierra's P.O.V.

Since Sodee's house is the closest to the dance studio, my parents let me sleepover at Sodee's house with Shanae and Amber. We're all in Sodee's room talking about tomorrow.

 Shanae: (sitting on Sodee's bed) Are you guys excited about practice tomorrow?

 Tierra: Hell yeah!

 Sodee: A little..

 Amber: (to Sodee) Huh? What do you mean 'a little'? Isn't working with Mindless Behavior your dream?

 Sodee: Yeah, but I've never been to a dance class before. What if I screw up infront of the guys?

 Shanae: You're not gonna mess up! You're an amazing dancer. Take that thought and glue it to  your brain.

Just then, Sodee's Yorkie, Tyson, walked into the room and got comfortable on Sodee's lap. Aww, Ty is the cutest thing ever!

 Sodee: (rubbing Ty's back) Hey boy! You wanna go out for a walk?

Ty barked, ran out of Sodee's room, and came back with a blue leash in his mouth. Wow, smart dog.

 Sodee: You guys wanna come with me to walk Ty?

 Tierra: Sure.

 Shanae: Yeah, sounds fun!

 Amber: Okay.

We all put on our shoes, grabbed our phones, and walked down the stairs. Shanae put on Ty's leash.

 Sodee: Dad! I'm taking Ty out for a walk!

 Dad: (from his office) Okay dear!

Sodee's P.O.V.

After about a minute of walking, we were at the park. Amber and I sat on a bench while Shanae and Tierra played with Ty at the playground.

 Sodee's phone: (playing 'The Motto by Drake ft. Lil Wayne) Bet she want a photo. You already know,  though. You only live once: that's the motto, nigga, YOLO. And we bout it every day, every day, every  day. Like we sittin' on the bench nigga, we don't really play.

[Text Convo]

[*Its*Ya*Boi*Prodigy*] Hey Sodee. Whats good ? 

[Sod33_b3_Swagg!n] Hey Prod. Nothing much,  just chillin at the park.

[*Its*Ya*Boi*Prodigy*] Cool.

[Sod33_b3_Swagg!n] Yup.

{Outside of Prodigy's house}

Prodigy's P.O.V.

Me, Roc, Prince, and Ray are just sitting at the steps of my house. No one is talking, so I guess I should say something. 

 Prod: You guys wanna go to the park and play some football?

 Roc: Sounds cool.

 Ray: Yeah, lets go.

I grabbed my official size NFL football from my room and started walking towards the park. When we were pretty close, I saw a girl with her long, brown hair in a french braid wearing gold Ray-Ban aviators. Huh, reminds me of Sodee when she walked into the studio today. There was another girl sitting next to her who also looked familiar. And so did the girls playing with a dog at the playground. I walked up to the fimiliar looking girl and she took off her sunglasses and looked at me.

 Prod: Sodee?

 Sodee: Prod? You live in this neigborhood?

 Prod: Yeah. Do you?

 Sodee: Yup. (points to her house) My house is right over there.

 Prod: (smiling) Cool, so I guess we're neighbors then.

 Sodee: (chuckles) I guess so!

Roc's P.O.V.

I didn't feel like listening to Prod try and flirt with Sodee so I walked over to the playground and talked to Shanae and Tierra who were playing with a cute little Yorkie.

 Roc: Hey Shanae. Hey Tierra.

 Shanae&Tierra: Hey Roc.

 Roc: Aww, who's this little guy?

 Tierra: That's Ty, he's Sodee's dog.

 Ty: (walks up to Roc, sniffs his hand, and barks)

 Roc: (picks Ty up and scratches his ear) Hey there buddy!

 Tierra: Wow Roc, you really like animals, don't you?

 Roc: Nope, I love them!

Prince's P.O.V.

It seems like the guys have forgotten what we came here for. Ugh..

 Prince: (to the guys) You guys still up for some football?

 Ray, Prod, & Roc: (run over to where Prince is standing) Hell yeah!

 Amber&Sodee: Can we play with you guys?

 Prince: Please, can you guys even throw the ball?

 Amber: (smirks) You tell me. Sodee, go long! (throws the ball all the way on the other side of the  field and Sodee catches it)

 Sodee: Nice one! Here, catch! (throws the ball all the way to the other side of the field and Amber  runs and cathces it)

 The Guys: (eyes wide open) DAMN!!

 Amber: (laughing) Can we start the game already? Who are the team captains?

 Sodee: Me and Prince.

 Ray: Okay, pick your teammates.

 Sodee: I'll go first! I choose... Prod.

 Prince: I choose Roc.

 Sodee: Amber.

 Prince: Ray.

 Ray: Aww, how come I got picked last?

 Amber: Boy, stop crying and let's get this shit started!

{Aftter the football game}

 Prod: We won!

Sodee: I know! (runs and hugs Prod and Amber)

 Amber: (to Prince) In yo face nigga! We whooped yo asses!

 Prince: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever.

 Prod: (to Sodee) So you dance AND play football? What else don't I know about you?

 Sodee: (smiling) You'll find out eventually!

Now be honest. What do you guys seriously think about this story ? Remember, I'm doing this for you guys ! (: