~Countess 5~

Clarksville. Tn

10:00pm

He sat in the corner of the bar, nursing a beer he wasn't there to drink. He hadn't come to "Tippers" for the drink, no he'd come for one thing and one thing only. To see if the Neck Ripper would be here.

It's been a shock to Clarksville, as well as Gryffin when they'd awoken one morning to the news of a serial killer in their vicinity. Honestly, he blamed the expansion, thousands of new people coming from god knows where into his town and messing up the peace. He'd been called into the sergeant's office, and reamed over whether or not he was doing his job.

Personally, he wanted to ask his Sarge that question, especially with the man's belly jiggling a little more than average over his belt. A swift kick out of sight of his Sarge, had forced him to press his lips down and simply nod, when the old man called him an idiot for the fucking sixth time.

Gryffin motive now was to shut that fat-asses mouth, and haul the killer into a cell. Maybe then he'd actually be able to share the bed with his choice of the year. Narrowing his eyes on a skinny, tatted man who fidgeted in the chair at the bar. He ignored the man who took a seat across from him.

"Has he moved yet?" A rusty voice asked, before it was cleared.

"Nah," He said, facing the person. "Lex, are you sure Andy has something?" He frowned, "The man hasn't moved an inch since he got here."

Lex, a good looking, hard faced Hispanic. Who'd saved Gryffin out of all kind of scrapes, just as Gryffin had done for him. They were brothers, but also friends, which translated well in their partnerships. "He's got to know somethin' especially since he's one of the baggers for the Kellies."

"Yeah, but we aren't talking meth, we're talking a serial killer here." Griffin argued, quietly. Before he turned his eyes back to Andy's back, only to pause when something else caught his eyes.

A young girl stood at the door of the bar, as she stepped further inside he realized she wasn't a girl. No, but she definitely barely a day over twenty. Her eyes were wide, and oddly dark, at least dark enough to be noticeable. Her skin, was a glowed slightly though it was a deep brown color it seemed to glow slightly silver color underneath. He mentallt scoffed, the lights were doing wonderous this young'in, who'd snuck into the bar.

"Gryffin?" Lex, called his name.

He jerked her eyes away from the girl, who was walking towards the bar. "Yeah?"

His brow creased in confusion, "What had you so absorbed?" He turned to follow where Gryffin had been looking, "who is that Andy's talking to?"

Gryffin jerked his head around, and narrowed his eyes immediately on Andy's back. When he realized he was talking up the girl who'd just entered. He drew back his lips in silent snarl, of course the human filth would try to cozy to the girl. She was basically asking to be tossed into trade. Without thinking, Gryffin, drew his cup beer close and lifted it.

"Gryf!" " I got this.'

Lex watched him sand in confusion, "What do you mean, "you got this"?!" He shouted, as he stood, following Gryffin who'd decided this waiting shit wasn't for him.

"Hey!" Gryffin shouted, as he approached Andy. "Hey!" The few other men bar glanced at him, stiffening at the look of anger on his face. None seemed interested in rising to challenge his yelling, the bartender continued moiving his bottles as if he was practiced at ignoring what went on, on the otherside of his bar counter.

"Andy!"

The man in question jerked as if shot, whipped his frighten eyes towards them, with a curse he jumped off his stool to run but Gryffin was on him before he could run. "Ah, ah, now—, it's almost like you don't like me." Gryffin said with mock disappointment, as he slammed the skinnier man onto a table, jerking his arms roughly behind his back. "Don't' tell me I scare you, Andy boy?"

"Fuck you, Capernick!" Andy shouted, as he struggled, glaring at him over his shoulder. "I ain't do anything, just having a drink and chatting up a girl. Nothing else." He denied, loudly.

"Yeah, that's what you'd like us to think." He mocked, as he lifted the guy and forcing Andy to turn around. He turned his eyes to the girl who was staring at them in surprise. "I'm sure you were planning on escorting that young thing straight to your buddies, the Kellies."

"No, I was just telling her direction. Honest!" He screamed, frantically look at the girl. "Right, right?!"

She tilted her head, and hummed. "...I do not know why you think this man was assaulting me?" she turned those eyes on him, and Gryffin didn't like how his man slowly lost its focus. "I'm sure there isn't any need to hurt him. I approached him for directions."

"Yeah, and those directions would have led you to this sickos best friends." Gryffin said cutting her off, "I don't know where your from, but your to young to be walking into bars asking from directions from strangers. If I was you, I'd head on home now." With that he motioned to Lex, before he dragged Andy out of the bar. They would take him to the precinct and question him there.

After slamming the door shut on the bugs screams and shouts that he'd don't nothing wrong. Gryffin rolled his shoulders, only to meet the amused eyes of Lex. "What?" he asked, as he lowered his arms.

Lex, blinked before he drew his hands together, and wiggled his bottom in girlish manner that made Gryffin grimace in disgust and step back a step. "Ooh, my wonderful and amazing prince! Thank you so, so much for saving me!"

"Oh. Shut up!" he snapped, shoving the large idiot. "I wasn't playing prince." He growled, as he watched Lex fall back laughing.

"Yes you did." Lex insisted, damn near crying. Damn him. "Everytime you see a girl in trouble, you run in." Lex sighed shaking his head, "This is why you will never marry, you always fall for the bad ones my friend."

"Oh god, not this again." Gryffin groaned, he hated listening to Lex, muse aloud about his love life or lack thereof. He had a girlfried, but Lex insisted she was cheating on him. As of yet, Gryffin had no proof of this, except Lex's 'feelings'. "I told you Jessica, isn't cheating and we're not even serious yet."

Lex scoffed at this, "Yeah, right. Didn't you introduce her to you moms last week?"

He didn't say anything, just growled.

"Fine!" Lex said lifting his hands in mock surrender, I won't bring it up. He shrugged dropping them, to pull the car keys out. "Don't say I didn't warn you."

He turned to walk away, only to cry out in surprise.

"What?!"

Gryffin rushed forward, to see what had surprised the man and found himself staring at the same girl from the bar. She stood, quietly looking from the heavy breathing Lex to him. Hitting Lex in the chest, causing the other man to grunt he stepped forward. "Did you need something?"

She nodded, and shoving her hands into her pockets. "You took the man who would have told me how to get home, so...it's only fair you tell me how to get there."