Chapter 5

Jimin's POV
I quickly walk outside and tap Jungkook. Him and Tae are breaking laws. Yes laws. It illegal to strip in public. And Jungkook was pulling down Tae's pants revealing his big big butt. And I've been out with Tae and I know the pervy people in this world. When we go shopping looking for nice clothes I see pedophile after pedophile drooling over his booty. I just don't want it to happen again.

Kookie's POV
As me and Tae are kissing passionately I feel a small tap on my shoulder I break the kiss to see short Jimin cringing. What do you want I say. Well there's a bunch of pedophiles in there drooling over that he says pointing to Tae's booty. I don't hesitate and look over to our friends yelling at people to stop being perverts. I was mad.

Tae's POV
I look over to Kookie to see him really mad. I quickly pull up my pants take his hand and go inside the bar. I tell Jimin to come on. He walked in to. As we walk in we see a lot of stares mostly at me and my butt. I walk over too a bar tender letting go of Kookie's asking to stand on a table. He said yes. I stood on the table and yelled HEY it was silence. LISTEN YOU MAY LIKE MY THICKNESS BUT IM ALREADY TAKEN AND YOU WOULDN'T WANNA RUIN MY HAPPINESS I said pouting. Everyone in the crowed said awwwww with a no after. After that I got off the table and walked to Kookie. Before he could comment I grabbed his hand and took him to the bathroom. When got there he looked confused.

Third Person
Kookie started with "So who are you taken by". Tae replied laughing "YOU". Inside Kookie wanted to take him home and fuck him so bad but he held the urge and said back "Well were dating then". Yep Tae said.

*Time Skip*

Tae's POV
2 hours since me and Kookie last talked in the Bathroom. Honestly I don't know where he is. Then I looked at the bar there he was.

Third Person
"How ya doin bae" Kookie said stumbeling. Tae couldn't process what was wrong with Kookie when suddenly he felt a pair of lips on his. They were JungKook's.

Thanks for reading. I'm grateful. Hope you enjoyed. Next chapter will be a smut. So get ready. Bye my beautiful armies. 413 words.