Chapter 18

2 more chapters left I love you all. Thanks for reading😘😘😘
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jungkook froze as he looked at the test. He then blinked many times before looking at the test again. Many thoughts ran through his head as he started crying.

JK: What if Tae leaves me? What if he hates it when I'll be fat and leave me??? What if-

Tae: You ok up there babe? Did something happen?

JK: Nope I'm coming down in a minute

Jungkook came from the bathroom with puffy eyes and messy hair.

Tae: Hey babe what did it- OMG ARE YOU OK

JK: Yeah I was just crying.

As JK said that he held up the test. As Tae say he immediately started crying tears of joy and squeezed JK in a hug and cried harder.

Doctor: Well congrats you too! You're very lucky! Your first ultrasound will be in a week to check if the baby is ok.

JK: Thank you doctor

JK and Tae left the hospital happier than ever. After they left the hospital they went to the mall to get baby clothes.

After 4 hours of baby shopping they went home to unpack the stuff and go to sleep.

When then finished unpacking they went to there room and changed into there pajamas tired from the busy day.

They both layed in the bed and stared into each other's eyes lovingly.

Tae: *wraps arm around kookies waist* * also whispering* I love you kookie

JK: *still whispering* I love you too

Sorry that was so short. I was working on some homework for a project and then almost went to sleep. But then I realized i have 2.86K people reading this so I cant not upload also.......................THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH😘😘😘😘😘. Bye my beautiful armies💖💟.