Chapter 17

Book is almost over!!! Only three more chapters!!! I just wanted to thank you so much for all the support and I love you all!!! Now on to the story.
************************************
(month later)
Tae's POV
Kookie has been really moody lately. He's also very sick. He throws up every morning and always has an attitude. I wonder if he even still loves me😢. So since I love him a lot I'm taking him to the doctor today to see if he's ok.

Tae:Kookie are you almost ready

JK:Ughhhh why are we doing this anyway😒

Tae:I just wanna make sure your ok

JK:Whatever let's just go

They go to the doctor. After waiting a short while they were greeted by the doctor.

Doctor:Hello Taehyung. Hello Jungkook, what's the problem???

JK:Well I haven't been feeling well lately and I feel moody.

Doctor: Have you been throwing up in the morning's???

JK:Yes

Doctor:Ok well I think I know what's wrong. But before we jump to conclusions let's have you take a pregnancy test.

JK&Tae:PREGNANCY TEST?!?!?!

Doctor: Yes. Know go take it Jungkook. Come back with the results when your done.

Jungkook left the room and went to a nearby restroom. He did his business then looked at the test.

JK:Ok 2 lines pregnant, 1 line not pregnant....................................

O

M

G

t-two lines?!?

DUN DUN DUN!!! Ok well sorry this is so short but I hope you guys like the suspense. I'm trying to make it more interesting (but clearly failing). Buy hey at least I tried😂. I love you all so much your amazing!!! Bye my beautiful armies💖💟💖✌. 274 words.