Chapter 2

Kookies Pov

I enerly laughed at The-Tae's mini girl scream. But I had to keep a straight face. He slapped my arm and said "YOU NEARLY SCARED THE LOLLIPOPS OUT OF ME!!!" He was soo cute scared. But soon after his once scared face turned to a face of confusion. Now we both where confused. "What" I said. "Um your hands pervert" he said. I looked were my hands were and noticed they were still on his waist. "Oh sorry" I said taking them of. "Why are you here so early I'm not even dressed???"

Tae's POV
"Why are you here so early I'm not even dressed???" I said in confusion. "I just wanted to see you" he said winking I was now a blushing mess. But I wanted to play hard to get so I fired back and said, " Well you can have this (while smacking my humongus booty) after I get ready. I saw him smirk evily but then he said "Ok I'll wait (while sitting on my bed)".

Third Person (Cause I'm lazy)
Tae didn't hesitate and took of the towel he was wearing,reveling his humongous booty. Kookie was sitting there pervering on Tae's booty as he got dressed. When he was finally dressed he looked like this.

 When he was finally dressed he looked like this

Ggorgeous yeah. And Kookie looked like this.

When Tae was finally done getting dressed Kookie walked over and said,"Damn don't you look sexy"

When Tae was finally done getting dressed Kookie walked over and said,"Damn don't you look sexy". With those words Tae blushed soooooo hard then quickly stoped and said "Don't we need to go and you drool on the floor form staring at these cakes Tae said laughing. Soon they walked out the door and got in the car. Kookie couldn't help himself from how good Tae looked. So when they reached a stop light he-

HAHAHAHAHAHA you thought. Looks like that's in the next chapter. And sorry for misspelled words and grammar. 315 words.