Chapter 14

All seven men went to the beach later that day. Namjoon was in a pink bikini getting weird stares from people. Tae was laughing his a$$ of on the ground from how ridiculous NamJoon looked. Suga was holding in his laughs, silently chuckling. J-Hope, Jimin, and JK were taking photos while laughing. Jin didn't give a fluff and was drinking a slushi ignoring his childish friends.

NJ: Can we leave now :(

JH:One more picture

JM:Let's make it a group photo

All seven men got in the photo and smiled. Once they were finished taking photos they went to get some sushi then went home.

JM: Let's watch a movie

They got on the couch watching the movie Minions. About 30 minutes into the movie Suga fell asleep.

JM: I'll take him to his room.

2 gone 5 to go.

An hour in Namjoon fell asleep (Jin took him to his room) and J-Hope got bored. 3 gone 2 were left. Tae and JK. JK started rubbing Tae's thigh earning a low moan from Tae.

Tae: STOP I'M TRYING TO WATCH THE MOV-

Before he could finish his sentence JK smashed his lips on his.

JK:Let's continue this up stairs😏

Just a sucky filler cause I'm trash. Hope you have a wonderful day/night. I'm retarded but your not. Was that inspirational? Well I meant it to be. Your awesome and I hope your having a great year. Bye my beautiful armies💟💖. 248 words.