Chapter 7

Tae wakes up to feel something hard on him. He opens his eyes to see a peaceful Kookie sleeping. He tries to get up but is pulled back by a strong arm.

Tae:Were you awake this whole time?!?!?

Kookie:Sweetie you look so cute when your mad.

Kookie sits up and is now facing Tae. He pecks him on the lips then gets up. Tae tries to get up but immediately feels pain in his bottom. Then he starts to remember what happened last night. He blushed just thinking about it.

Kookie:Aww Tae-Tae are you ok.

Tae:DO I LOOK OK JEEZ WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE SO ROUGH!!!

Kookie:*chuckling* Let me give you a bath then I'll make breakfast.

Kookie picked up Tae cause he couldn't walk. He put him in the water and stripped his clothes along with Tae's. He sat Tae in the tub then got on top of him.

WARNING MINI SMUT UP NEXT
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Kookie:Tae are you feeling better???

Tae:Yes hyung.

Kookie:Good that means you can sit on me.

Tae blushed but then he quickly replaced it with a smirk😏. He sat on Kookie moaning in the process.

Kookie:Woah I need to prepare you.

Tae:But I want you now.

Before Kookie could comment Tae started going up and down at a slow pace on Kookie's dick. He increased his pace. All you could hear is thier moans. They filled the room. Now Tae was going faster than ever.

Tae:Daddy I-I'm gonna c-cum.

Kookie:Come for daddy.

Tae came all over his chest. A short minute later Kookie came with a loud aggressive moan. They finished taking thier bath and went down stairs after getting dressed.

Tae looked like this.

And Kookie looked like this

*dies*

Jimin:Finally you stopped. Why are your moans loud. We walked in first thing we heard.

Yoongi:It really disturbing.

Everyone nodded there heads in agreement.

Hobi:Well on a unrealated note let's go to the mall.

Everyone nodded their heads and walked out the door.

Sorry I haven't posted but I'm back. Not like anyone reads this but whateva. Anywho's hope you enjoyed this shitty chapter. Also ask me questions in the the comments and I will answer. Bye my beautiful armies. 378 words.