Chapter 9

Once they got to the party they walked inside and was welcomed by a tall stranger.(actually just Chen)

Chen:Welcome to the party I'm Chen. Over there is the bar for drinks,over there to right is lots of couches for whatever you want to do *winking*. So enjoy the party.

Yoongi:Thanks. Ok Jimin can I steal you for a second???

Jimin:Ok sure

Yoongi takes Jimin by the hand and they leave.

Jin:Joonie lets go I'm thirsty.

Jin and Jooine leave, there gone.

J-Hope:I'm gonna go meet someone.

And there's J-Hope. They all left leaving Tae and Kookie ALL A-LONE.

Tae:So...How are you

Kookie:I'm good. Wanna get a drink sweetie?

Tae:HELL YEAH LETS PARTY

They go to the bar and start chugging shot by shot by shots. Together they drank 23 shots. They were hella drunk. Like really drunk.

Tae:*hiccup* h-hey Kookie *hiccup* wanna fuck

Kookie:Lets go *hiccup* Baby

(What Yoonmin was doing during this time)

Yoongi:So Jimin I want you to meet some of my friends. Suho, Taemin, and Taeyang.

Jimin:Hi

Suho:We've heard a lot about you.

Taemin:He really is a cutie huh.

Yoongi:Woah back of he's mine.

Taemin:Jeez bro stop being a beach (you know what I meant)

Yoongi:Who you calling a beach.

Taemin:You dirt head.

Yoongi:Oh now its on.

(What Jin and Joonie were doing)

Jin:So do you think its working out???

Jooine:Yeah the plan is probably going well.

Jin:Hopefully Vkook and Yoonmin's plans are working.

Joonie:Yeah hopefully Yoongi's plan doesn't get to violent.

Jin:Yeah cause if it does eomma Jin will beat up someone.

(What J-Hope was doing)

J-Hope:So your a lawyer???

Chen:Yep. What do you do???

J-Hope:I'm in high school studying photograph-ing.(yeah that's it)

Chen:Cool. Its nice to meet someone sanitary around here.

J-Hope:Same.

(Back To Vkook)

They stumbled back home almost tripping on the floor.

Kookie:Yoooou won't be able to walk for a weeeeek.

Tae:Ookay.

Kookie started sloppily kissing Tae on the lips. He then made his way down to his neck. He started sucking and licking creating big purple marks.

Kookie:Strip

Tae obeyed and stripped all his clothing only leaving him in his pink laced underwear. Kookie stripped as well to where he was only in his boxers. He started palming Tae causing Tae to release (😏) a husky moan. (almost choked cause this is so cringey)

Tae:Stop teasing me.

Kookie:If you say so. *smirking*

Kookie stood up and went to one of the counters in the kitchen. He came back with handcuffs and a blindfold.

Kookie:Room now.

Him and Tae went in there room. As soon as Tae walked in the room he was pushed down on the bed. Kookie handcuffed him to the head board and blindfolded him. Without warning he shoved his humongous cock in Tae's ass. Tae screamed in pain and pleasure. Since Kookie loved Tae he waited for him to adjust. Tae nodded his head signalling he has adjusted. Kookie started thrusting as hard as he could into Tae. Tae is bitting his lip so hard to keep form moaning but as soon as Kookie hit "that spot" he moaned so load the neighbors probably heard. He probably came 1 minute after the moan of his life. Then shortly after Kookie came with an aggressive moan. Kookie and Tae both were tired so they cuddled and went to sleep.

Hey guess what...Yoonmin were in the room across the doing it. Along with Namjin in there room and J-Hope and Chen in J-Hope's room. So they all got some.

Woah that was long and intense. Really sorry that I haven't posted in a while I've had a lot of homework. Jeez sorry for 624 words of terrible-ness.