Chapter 10

Tae woke up next to Jungkook with a splitting headache.

Tae:Hmmm what hap- WHATS THIS STICKY STUFF!

(Yoonmin)

Yoongi woke up on the floor with a blind fold on, while Jimin woke up tied to the bed.

Yoongi:When did the bed get so cold???

Jimin:YOONGI WHERE'S THE BLANKETS

Yoongi:Oh crap

(Namjin)

Jin:Joonie wake up...Wait why are we in a bathtub!

Namjoon:I'm tired go back to sleep

(J-Hope and Chen)

Chen:You should meet some of my friends. I like you and they should know you.

J-Hope:*cuddling* Ok gladly.

(Back To Vkook)

Tae tries to get up but is pulled down by pain and...an arm??? He looks to his left to see his hand handcuffed to JungKook's.

Tae:KOOKIE WAKE UP

Kookie:Huh what???

Tae:What did we do last night???

Kookie:Well you told me to fuck you and I did so. But I have a migraine caused you screamed really loud while we were doing it.

Tae:How do you remember and I don't??? *blushing*

Kookie:Well, alcohol doesn't get to me as much as it does to you.

Tae:Ok then. I just have one question.

Kookie:What

Tae:Where's the keys to these handcuffs???

Kookie:Uh oh

(Yoonmin)

Jimin:Was the fight you had with Taemin real???

Yoongi:*untying Jimin* No I just wanted to show man-ly-ness.

Jimin tries to stand up then falls in Yoongi's arms.

Yoongi:I'll help you walk.

(Namjin)

Jin:Wait last night did we-

Namjoon:Yep.

(J-Hope and Chen)

J-Hope:*already dressed* Well let's go meet your friends.

Chen:Ok let's go.

They walked out the door and went to go see his friends.

(Vkook)

There both dressed and are looking for the key.

Kookie:Well tomorrow we go back to school. We need to find that key or just not go tommorrow.

Tae:Maybe it's in the cabnit. Found it.

(Time Skip To Tommorrow)

Kookie is the most popular boy in the school. So when he walked into the school girls and boys fangirled/fanboyed and fainted.

(He was wearing this)

(HE'S SO CUTE)

He was wearing a grey turtle neck, white classes, and black ripped skinny jeans. Even though everyone wanted him they shipped him with Tae so bad they had migraine's. Kookie walked to his locker took a quick selfie (the one above) and posted it on his Instagram. Since everyone followed him on Instagram they saw the picture and just died. Then Tae walked in.

(Wearing This)

And walked to Jungkook and hugged him

And walked to Jungkook and hugged him. They took hands and left the scence. When they took hands everyone fangirled/fanboyed around them. As they were walking down the hall they heard the intercom."Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook Please report To the principals office". When they got to the principals office the principal was smiling.

Principal:So...Are You Real???

Sorry I haven't posted lately. I've just been sad about Jonghyun. RIP beautiful angel. We love you. I'm crying writing this. Anywho this book is kinda stupid so I might end it... I don't know yet. Bye my beautiful armies. 498 words.