Chapter 6

Tae's POV
I break the kiss getting a chance to breathe. All I see is Kookie smiling. Then I remember he called me "bae".

Third Person
Jungkook admired his boyfriend there looking clueless he couldn't help it anymore. He picked him up like a sack of potatoes and threw him in the car.

Kookie's POV
I just can't take it anymore. So when we get home I pull down his pants and I do what the saying says eat the booty like groceries.

Third Person
Tae was a moaning mess. He loved the way Kookie bit and licked his butt shorty after Kookie stopped. Kookie new what he was doing. He turned Tae around to face him and asked "Do you like it". Tae said "Yes and I can't wait please just fuck me already". Kookie was shocked from Tae's behavior. Usually he was so innocent. Guess not anymore. Kookie told Tae to strip so Tae did. Tae revealed is flat tummy by taking his shirt off. His humongous butt by taking his pants off along with his hard cock. Kookie quickly took him by the butt and grinded on him so hard. With no hesitation he bent Tae over and took off his boxers.

Kookie's POV
I warn my baby it might hurt cause I don't wanna hurt him. I take my pointer finger and tell him to suck. He does as I tell him. I placed it inside his hole and go at a slow pase. I hear him crying so I kiss him to stop. He stoped so all I hear is moans. Then I place in one more finger. Deciding he's ready I shove my hole cock in him I go fast and hard all I hear is MORE from him so I keep going. A rough 30 seconds he warns me He's gonna cum. So I use all my might and shove it in him. We came at the same time.

Third Person (Cause I'm Lazy)
When they where done Kookie kissed Tae passionately and Tae kissed back. They were kissing so passionitly they didn't hear a knock on the door.

Hodi's POV/Friends
I knock on the door nothing. I knock again nothing. Then I ask Jin if he still has a key thankfully he did. I unlocked the door to hear moaning. Me,Jimin,Jin,Jooine,and Yoongi walked up the stairs then slowly walked into Tae's room to see him and Kookie naked on the floor white sticky stuff on there chest kissing no making out.

All The Friends POV
We just awwwwwww. We didn't realize it was so loud and they heard us. They got up and tried to find a sheet. It was hallarious. Tae being so clumsy tripped on the sheet. They looked so imbaressed.

Kookie's POV
WHAT ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING HERE I ask yelling. Well we saw you guys leave early and wanted to check if your ok...your ok bye he said along with the rest of them nodding. I turn to Tae who's laughing so hard he's red. What I said. Just kiss me he said. So I did so. You never answered my question I said. What question he said. Will you be my boyfriend. YESSSSSSSSS$SSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Well that was long. Sorry the smut was bad it is my first time. Also hope you enjoyed this was long. 566 words.