Not an Update

So... How is it so far? What do you think of 'War of Hearts?'
Is there too many dilemmas? Too many feelings? Too many dramatic things that wasn't actually needed?

Is it too... Flawed?

Becasue I know it is flawed. But that's why I wrote this story. Every love story had flaws. Juliet was underage and double suicide was stupid and childish. Phyce shouldn't have listened to her sisters and let Aphrodite bullied her and Eros should shows some goddamn compassion towards his wife. Bella should be more independent and stopped hiding behind Edward's back. Ron should grow some balls and asked Hermione to the Yule balls instead of getting angry because she goes with someone else who truly appreciate her. Katniss should not left both Peeta and Gale hanging. Lady Diana should never marry Prince Charles.

Every great love stories were flawed, but that's why they were beautiful. Nein and Theondre love story was flawed, and I know at this rate you guys already found out all the flaws in their relationship right?

But that's why I wrote it that way. Great stories didn't gives us happy endings, but they taught us how to love. We learn from their mistakes and trying to do good as they did.

Real love is when it's not always the honeymoon phase (like the ones Nein and Theondre have right now), but those times when even with each other's flaws and faults, the many fights and anger and tears being spilled, you still loved each other greatly.

So, what's the purpose of this update? Well, I just guessed that many people might questions the thoughts and actions of our main characters. All I can say is... Expect a lot of stupid moves and decisions. And things that will frustrate you so much you want to kick the shit out of the characters. But they're just two young adults in love, with too much blood and power in their immature hands.

So I hope you guys weren't bored with this story yet, or even worse, hating this story.

I hope you still want to grow with Nein and Theondre, despite their flaws and my flaws.

Love,
K.