STOP

Hello guys! So I needed to make some things clear... Like, who inspired me to wrote this story.

Well, the answer is Madeline Miller.  Her book, The Song of Achilles is the book that inspired me a lot for this story. Of course, there's a lot of different things in the plot... But that book is still a huge inspiration.

You see, Madeline Miller successfully broke my heart with this book

You see, Madeline Miller successfully broke my heart with this book. I wanted to create something like this, I thought.

A book where it touched the people's heart... A book that proves that Love is not overrated, because love deserves the attention it gets.

I have write a lot of books here, but finished none. I'll try to finished this one, and hopefully, when I finally published this book, it would already completed.

The story of Nein and Theondre is a story where love might not conquers all, but every conquests would be filled with love by the two of them.

I grow up knowing that I was desperate for Love, and affection. But the ridiculous thing is, even though I was desperate for love, I haven't got the chance to meet that one person, who'll change my life.

Maybe it's because I was building a wall around my heart, a wall too high to climbed on.

It was just the same with Nein... He loved Theondre, but he believed that Theondre doesn't love him back. That his heart would never be loved, his soul would never the sweet taste of being loved.

I relate to Nein a lot, because I found myself unable to looked into the mirror for too long, just like Nein. I found it hard for me to looked at my own appearance.

This story... Is the story where I put my personalities, a lot of it, into a character. Like, I wished that this character would have a better luck... More than me. A better chance of love. 

I was blabbering now, sorry lol. You guys can continued to the story now. Tell me about it in the comment section, will you?