Chapter 17

Allison's POV

Driving up into the drive way of our new family home we see mom and Chris laughing in the kitchen and making food. Wow they really do look happy.

''Come on Ally.'' Caleb smiled.

''Coming. You know they really do look happy.'' I pointed out.

''Yeah they really do. And we already get a along so I think we can do this, little sis together.'' He smiled.

''Yeah me to, big bro.'' I smiled back.

Walking into the house where Chris and mom is laughing along with my grandparents. Standing at the doorway with a smile I just looked around and realise this is where we belong. This is my new family.

''Hi honey. Come on take a seat. No need to stand there and smile like the weirdo you are.'' My mom joked.

''I learned from the best.'' I laughed. Walking over to take a seat at the kitchen table, I sit next to Caleb.

''Look mom I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I over reacted and I realised that Chris makes you happy along with the new baby coming to our family. And we all deserve happiness and a new family.'' I said smiling. They all looked at me like I'm a ghost.

''Did you just say family, twice?'' Mom asked.

''Monkey are you okay? Do you have a hangover or something?'' Gramps asked.

''Yeah I'm great actually and I just realised that this is a new beginning and a new family for us. Our family.'' I smiled.

''Oh Honey. Thank you so much for understanding. We are so lucky to have you and Caleb.'' Mom said hugging me.

''Yeah dad Ally's right. I'm also sorry for everything I just never thought of it that way but we are a new family and this is our family.'' Caleb said.

''Thanks son. It does really mean alot to us.'' Chris came and pull all of us into a family hug. After hugging all of us started getting food that is my mom's favourite Chicken A'La King.

''This is so good, Alice.'' Caleb praises.

''Thanks it's one of my favourites.'' She smiled.

''I have a question.'' I announced.

''Sure Honey go ahead.'' Mom said.

''Is it okay if I call you Chris or do I have to call you something else? And this question is also for you mom cause Caleb is also wondering.'' I asked.

''You can call me Chris don't worry Allison.'' Chris smiled.

''And you can call me Alice, Caleb.'' Mom smiled.

''Okay thanks.'' We smiled back.

''So grams and gramps when are you leaving?'' I asked.

''Monday. We are going to France first.'' My grams smiled.

''You guys are so lucky.'' I smiled.

''So Caleb when are you moving in your stuff, mine is already here?'' Chris asked.

''This weekend. Wait what? When did you move your stuff?'' Caleb asked confused.

''These past two days when you were at school and today when you stayed late. Why did you stay late?'' Chris asked.

''I had soccer try outs and I made the team. Also I have a competition for captaincy tomorrow.'' I smiled.

''Wow congratulations honey. You were always great in soccer.'' Mom praises.