Chapter 45

Allison's POV

Walking down I see my mom making pancakes and Chris making bacon.

''Morning. Mom why don't you and Chris go sit I will take over here.'' I smiled.

''Sure thanks honey. My feet is killing me. Come on love let's go.'' My mom smiled taking Chris's hand.

''That was very nice.'' Henco said standing next to me.

''Thanks. Wanna help me?'' I asked.

''Sure. I'll do the bacon.'' He smiles back at me. Something is different with him today. Ever since that night we kissed I can't help but feel like we were meant to be.

Making pancakes and bacon we joked and laughed and we both blushed with what we were saying to each other.

''Bacon's done.'' He smiled.

''Wait. I have to taste to make sure.'' I said and before he could do anything I grabbed a piece and popped it in my mouth.

''Hey! I wanted to taste first.'' He pouted.

''Only I'm pretty sure I'll be able to taste it on your lips.'' He smirked leaning closer our lips was almost touching when,

''Hey guys what's taking so long?'' Luke asked walking in. Just like that we jumped away from each other.

''Nothing. I just finished the pancakes.'' I said trying to hide my blush.

''Uh-huh. Well let's eat I'm starving.'' Henco said. Also blushing.

''Luke grab the syrup and we'll be right out.'' I said getting all the pancakes.

''Okay sure.'' He said.

Henco and I looked at each other and just smiled and looked away. Walking to where everyone is waiting we place the pancakes down along with the bacon everyone grabbed some while I walked over to the coffee pot and got some more coffee.

''Can I get some?'' I deep voice asked behind making me shiver when I felt his breath on my neck.

''Of course.'' I smiled and got out another cup pouring some coffe in for Henco.

''Here you go.'' I said and turned around with his cup in my hand handing it to him.

''Thank you.'' He smirked and walked away. Walking to the table I grab pancakes and bacon. Just as I was about to eat my bacon it got ripped out of my hand.

''You son of a b-''

''Son of a what?'' A familiar voice whispered in my ear.

''Oh my god. Alec!'' I shouted and jumped up turning around I hugged him.

''Hey sweet cheeks.'' He smiled hugging me back.

''No love for me?'' Another familiar voice asks.

''Joe!'' I yell and ran over to him hugging him.

''Hey bae.'' He smiled hugging me back.

''God I missed you guys.'' I smiled.

''Of course you did bae. We missed you too.'' Joe smiled kissing my cheek.

''And who is this?'' Caleb asked.

''This is Alec and Joe. We grew up together.'' I smiled.

''Alec, Joe this is the boys. And you remember Drew, Zander, Ray and Nathan.'' I continued.

''Ray my man what's up. Long time no see.'' Joe smirked.

''Alec, Joe. My long lost baby's come here and say hi to me.'' My mom demanded with a huge grin.