Chapter 69

Allison's POV

It's been a few weeks since Aiden was born and I had a break down in Gabe's arms. Since then everything went on normal and we're graduating tomorrow.

My birthday was on the 25 the of October. Zoey and Riley threw me a big ass surprise house party with all the guys and girls.

Currently me, Zoey and Riley is just chilling at my house while Chris and my mom is visiting Chris's parents. The boys is doing something somewhere.

The whole day we just watched Netfix and ate. We fell asleep in the middle of the movie Beauty And The Beast.

We wake up to my alarm blaring Young from The Chainsmokers. Groaning we got up and went downstairs. We made nutella pancakes and coffee. After we ate we began getting ready.

Riley is wearing a black tight high waisted skirt that reaches mid thigh with a black crop top and black 6 inch heels. She has a black shiny smokey eye that fades into a shiny redish with black winged eye lined and red lipstick. She curled the ends of her black hair.

Zoey is wearing a black tight fittes dress that reaches mid thigh and has a gap showing of her stomach. She is wearing 6 inch black heels with spikes on them. She did a black shiny smokey eye that fades into a shiny pink with black winged eye liner and pink lipstick. She straightened her hair but curled the ends a little.

Me on he other hand is wearing a black lace-up low v-neck irregular swallowtail bandage body con romper play suit with maxi overlay-shorts-bottoms that reaches mid thigh with nude 6 inch heels. I did a black shiny smokey eye that fades into a shiny purple with purple lipstick. I let my shoulder length hair down in it's natural waves.

"Damn we look good." Zoey smirkes looking at all of us in the mirror.

"We look super badass and hot." Riley smirked.

"Definitely." I smirk.

"Let's go." We smiled.

Zoey and Riley walks out but again I forgot my phone and went back into my room getting it. When I came back out Alexander already got Zoey and Finn already got Riley.

"Angel!" Ariel yelled running closer to me with Mia.

"Hey girls." I smile.

"You look beautiful." They smiled up at me.

"Thanks girls. See you later." I smiled and kissed their cheeks.

Walking down the stairs with Mia and Ariel on either side of me everyone stopped and stared at me with wide eyes.

"You look amazing Ally." Caleb was the first to speak. Everyone else just nodded and replied with a 'yeah'.

"Thanks guys. Let's go." I smiled.

We drove to school in our cars. When we got there everyone revved their cars and people just stood still until I revved my V10 and everyone moved out of our way. People stared in awe at us and whispered about the cars and the guys when we climbed out but when I climbed out people stopped whispering and just stared at me in awe.

The graduation seremony was actually good with Zoey being valedictorian and me getting an award for best soccer player and sports player.

Everything went perfect even little Aiden was smiling at us. Sure it still hurts seeing him but I feel better and I love him his my little brother no matter what I will always be there for him.

My gang and friends turned into my family. Family is where life begins and love never ends.

No matter what happens in the future I will fight my way back in any situation.

Always & Forever.

The End

Xxx

A/N

I don't know if I will write a sequel I don't think it's necessary but we'll see.

Please don't hate this is my first book and I wrote it out of my imagination so if you did hate I will probably kick your ass, just saying.

Thanks for reading my book and I hope you enjoyed it.

Love Shorty ❤🙈😘