Chapter 48

Allison's POV

It's the day after the wedding. Mom and Chris already left last night on their honeymoon, so that leaves me and Caleb alone to say goodbye to the 4 also mom's sisters, uncle Lee and Greg. Zander, Drew, Tyron and Tommy decided to stay an extra week or two.

''Wakey wakey little sister.'' Caleb whispered in my ear laying down beside me.

''5 more minutes.'' I groaned cuddling closer to him.

''As much as I would love to cuddle with you right now. We need to get the 4 along with Aunt Charlotte and Talia and Uncle Lee and Greg to the airport.'' Caleb whispers in my ear.

''Not even a day yet and you're already sleeping with your step brother.'' Lucy said standing by my door.

''Does it look like I'm fucking naked? No it doesn't so fuck off Lucy.'' I replied coldly, rolling my eyes.

''Well I-.''

''Fuck off Lucy. Now.'' Drew sighed walking in to my room with Zander, Tyron, Tommy and Henco.

''How about you cutie? Wanna come with me?'' Lucy asked Henco winking.

''Sorry I don't do sluts.'' Henco shrugged smiling at me.

''You little sh-.''

''Lucy go pack and get your shit before I throw you out without them. Now get the fuck out of my face before I smash your cake face.'' I threatened standing infront of her face.

She lifted her hand so slap me but I grabbed her arm and pinned it behind her back pushing her face first into the wall. I kicked in her knee and when she came down my knee met her nose giving me the satisfying crack.

''My nose!'' She yelled.

''If you don't get out of my face right now it won't be just your nose that's broken.'' I glared at her.

''Anna, Cara, Cassy.Come help your little leader.'' I said, they nodded and helped her up to her room.

''That's my baby girl.'' Uncle Lee cheered.

''That was awesome Ally girl.'' Uncle Greg smiled.

''Thanks Uncle Lee and Uncle Greg.'' I smiled, both of them high fived me and walked away. Aunt Charlotte and Talia stared at me in shock.

''How could you-.''

''Talia come, before Ally girl does the same to your face and I won't stop her.'' Uncle Greg warned.

''Fine.'' She sighed and walked away, Aunt Charlotte did the same.

''Fucking family my ass.'' I mumbled under my breath.

''Hey! We didn't do anything.'' Drew and Zander pouted.

''You're the good family.'' I winked and climbed back in my bed laying my head on Caleb's chest.

''That was awesome and totally sexy.'' Tyron grinned at me.

''You have seen me fight.'' I pointed out.

''Yeah but like 2 years ago and you look great in that booty shorts.'' Tommy explained.

''Keep saying stuff like that and I will kick your ass.'' Caleb and I threatened at once.

''Seriously guys?'' Ray and Nathan walks in.

''Don't start.'' Caleb and I said in sync.

''Me?'' Ray asked.

''Yes you.'' We replied.

''How come you guys can speak like that, I thought it was just a twin thing?'' Tyron asked.