Chapter 11

Allison's POV

The day went by faster than I would've hoped for. But we all decided to go to Caleb's place and just chill out for a while. But that got short lived when we got there to see Chris's car.

Getting of our bikes Caleb and I exchanged nervous but also angry glances. The rest seemed to notice but didn't say anything. Walking in we found them in the kitchen kissing.

Clearing my throat they jumped away like some teenagers just got caught by their parents. They smiled sheepishly at us.

"Where have you been, we've been worried sick?" My mom asked me.

"Yeah I can see that." I replied sarcastically. " Also it's a school day so we went to school. Mom I would like you to meet my friends Zoey, Alexander, Luke, Dean, Shawn and obviously Caleb." I introduce them.

"Hi." They all replied.

"Ms. Shade it's such a pleasure I'm like your number one fan." Zoey squealed.

"Oh please call me Alice." My mom replied smiling.

"Am I missing something here?" Luke asked

"Oh yeah my mom is one of the best fashion designers in the world." I replied.

"Oh nice." They all replied except Zoey.

"Yeah and dad you know my friends." Caleb said.

"Yes I do thanks son." He smiled.

"So what brings you here?" Caleb asked.

"Well I live here and we wanted to make sure you guys were okay." Chris said.

"We're just peachy thanks." Caleb and I answered in sync.

"Again with that weird talking." Shawn said.

"Sorry guys but can you please just give us a moment with our parents? You can go sit in the lounge." I asked and they all nodded.

"They seem nice." My mom commented.

"Yeah they are." I replied with a small smile.

"So why are you really here?" Caleb asked.

"We wanted to talk to you. Now that you both know about our relationship we have news." Chris replied.

"The news is that we are moving in together. Into our place actually. And your grandparents is gonna travel the world." My mom explained.

"What!!" We both screamed.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." I yelled making my mom flinch.

"Language young lady." Mom scolded me.

"What the hell dad?" Caleb yelled.

"Did either of you think about us? How this will fucking effect us?" I asked pointing at me and Caleb.

"Yes we have, but I think it will be better for all us and you two are already friends." Mom replied.

"Right, and we love each other so why the wait." Chris replied.

"Are you fucking nuts dad we can't just move." Caleb yelled.

"Language, and yes we can son we already planned it before they moved here." Chris scolds and then explains.

"You what!!" We yelled in sync again.

"This is un fucking believable." I yell.

"You didn't try to ask or care what we thought, isn't that what parents is supposed to do." I asked.