The Final Chapter

You guys.

This is it.

The end.

Can you believe it? I'm actually pretty emotional about it ending because I got so wrapped up not just in the plot (which is hilariously lining up with the KH3 trailers XD) and the relationships between the characters. WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT MY VANNY X READER MOMENTS??

There will be a lot more after this chapter. Each character is getting a finale AND an epilogue, both of which will be long and fluffy. We're gonna be diving years in the future for the epilogues y'all, so prepare for that!

I want to say from the deepest chambers of my heart thank you to all of you. I never would have written this sequel if I didn't have such supporting and amazing and beautiful readers encouraging me along the way. I do this for you, and I hope you've enjoyed the ride because I know I sure have <3

On a side note, I just posted the intro to my new series (!!!!). It's going to be VERY unique and I cannot wait to start it. But I won't write it until every result/epilogue is finished here because it's my personal pet peeve when stories are abandoned.

FOLLOW THE LINK: https://www.wattpad.com/story/129310978-when-worlds-collide

All my love,

Alex ♥

[♥]

"How are you feeling?"

It's a question without an easy answer, and one you aren't quite sure how to respond to. Physically? You're okay. In the days since the war your wounds have healed and most of your muscles have returns to their normal state. You don't want to die if you have to walk up or down stairs anymore, so that's a step in the right direction.

But mentally, it's a whole different story. You have nightmares daily, of various things. Usually your Nobody and sometimes Xehanort, or Xemnas, or Larxene. Hell, you even have nightmares of a possessed Vanitas sometimes. You're always looking over your shoulder to make sure no one's following you, and being alone is both alluring and terrifying. You want peace, but when you're alone is when the fear is the most amplified.

"Miss [Surname]?"

The doctor's pressing question brings you back down to reality, where you're sitting on a tall examination table for your daily check-up. He's peering at you from over his glasses, which are riding down on his nose.

"I'm fine," you reply with a tiny smile. "Tired, but I'm not sore anymore."

"And the ribs?" the doctor continues.

"Still healed."

"And... mentally, emotionally – how are you doing?" he presses with a knowing look. "Have the nightmares stopped?"

You give a small laugh as you glance at the small window in the middle of door to the room. You can see the room across from yours, where Roxas is seated at a table of his own and looks rather impatient as he waits to be examined.

"Don't think they ever will, doc," you admit with a bitter chuckle. "But, like I said... I'm fine."

He watches you for a moment before releasing a sigh and nodding in agreement, jotting down some notes on his clipboard. Roxas finally glances up and meets your gaze, giving you an exaggerated roll of his eyes in return before fake hanging himself with an invisible noose. You raise a hand to the side of your head, two fingers pointed to your temple before you pull the trigger on your invisible gun.