A Sense of Comfort (Part I)

A/N: This is part 1 :3

Part 2 will be all results, and hopefully out somewhat soon~ sorry for the abrupt ending but I gotta have a smooth transition to the results and this was the only way I could do that -_-;

♥ COMMENTS AND RATES ALWAYS APPRECIATED :D 

[]

It took everything in you to pull away from Terra, who felt oddly like a safety blanket after spending so much time searching for him. You still have so many questions, but those don't matter right now. For the first time since finding Aqua, your guilt is at least somewhat lessened.

After a few moments however, when you remember he's just been stabbed, you reluctantly pull back and sit down next to him as he grabs his stomach with a grimace and lies down.

"Seriously, who stabbed me?" Terra asks, an arm draped over his eyes as he rests his head against the dirt.

You and Reno glance up straight-faced at Zack, who's still cleaning off his sword, clearly not paying attention to the conversation.

"Mr. First Class did," Reno finally explains, and Terra's blue eyes snap open and glare up at Zack, who's whistling quietly to himself.

"Why?!" Terra snaps as you gently pull up his shirt to get a better look at the stab wound.

It's clean through his torso, from his back to his front. Dark-red blood is oozing out, coating your fingers as you examine the injury.

"Why what?" Zack asks, his eyes darting down to a very angry Terra.

"Why'd you stab me!" Terra exclaims, losing his patience.

"Oh. You were trying to kill [Name]," Zack replies matter-of-factly, strapping his now-clean sword to its resting place on his back. "Nothing personal, man," he adds as Terra's glare softens into a look of confusion.

"I attacked you?" Terra asks, looking over at you as you rip off one of the sleeves of your long-sleeved shirt.

You pause before pressing the material against his skin, frowning at he hisses in pain.

"Kind of. It wasn't really you though. It was Xemnas, he was possessing you or something," you tell him, pressing a hand against his forehead in a feeble attempt to give him some comfort from the pain coursing through his body.

"So I did that to you?" Terra guesses, nodding towards your neck.

You can only assume that means it's already bruised from Xemnas' attack.

"Don't worry about it, Terr," you quickly respond, forcing a smile before you pull back the material of your shirt. It's absolutely drenched in blood already.