Banora

A/N: If you haven't played Crisis Core... you might be a little confused.

Sorry guys. I suck at explaining scenery. So if you haven't played the game... first of all, play it now. Second of all... I hope I don't suck too much ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ

... Or google "Banora white" :3

<<>><<>><<>><<>>

A table.

You're standing in a room, so white that it makes your eyes and head hurt, greeted only with a long, stark-white table.

You blink and a chair appears at the far end of the table, also blindingly white in color.

Another blink, and pictures start to appear on the wall, floating down like leaves falling from a tree. Your eyes widen, everything clicking all at once as you suddenly recognize the room as one you had seen on Alternate Island.

"Naminé?" you call out.

You turn in a circle, looking for any sign of the blonde. But you're alone. With a small sigh you start to walk around the room, studying the drawings stuck on the wall. You can't help but smile as you spot younger versions of your friends: Sora with his Keyblade, Roxas facing off against a gigantic Nobody, Riku disappearing behind a gigantic door, shrouded in darkness.

The same door you walked through on the island.

You hesitantly tear your eyes from the drawing, moving around the room as you stare in awe at the walls. Everything you've gone through, and some stories you've only heard about – it's all there. Sora stabbing himself in the heart, Axel turning on the Organization, your death. It all looks so surreal, seeing such events drawn in such bright colors.

As you move, the stories told on the papers grow more distant, as if you're traveling back in time. You come to a stop, jaw dropping slightly as you spot Terra with amber-red eyes, his hair gray. Just like...

"Xemnas," you murmur to yourself.

Your mind wanders to the still unexplained folder, the words used to describe Terra. A vessel. Is this what it entails?

"Hello, [Name]."

You jump, a hand clutching at your chest as you quickly turn around. Seated behind you, on the lone chair across the room, is a softly smiling Naminé.

"Hey... What is this, Nam? Where are we?"

"Nowhere, really," she replies with that same coy demeanor. "I see that you are progressing well."